PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson EOS sale going on now!

lchang25000
12-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Checked before I went to bed last night and it started around 12 midnight PST. Prices suck compared to the previous year and on the things I were eyeing, of course, the outlet store sale prices are always better. Glad I bought during the last outlet sale for soooo much cheaper. Hope some of you get good deals on the things you want. Waiting for 2nd markdowns to see if prices are better and looking forward to the next huge outlet sale which happened last Feb.

www.hannaandersson.com

wellyes
12-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Yay! The dresses I wanted for DD are cheaper now.
Is there a free shipping code?

jenfromnj
12-20-2010, 10:33 AM
I agree about the deals being unimpressive! I checked my email receipt from last year (12/21/09) and I got some dresses for $12, tops for $6 and $8. Much better than the current sale, and that was the first round and there was a LOT of selection left.

♥ms.pacman♥
12-20-2010, 10:41 AM
yeah, some of the prices arent' that great. tho they have best ever baby jacket for $25. they only have brown, pink is sold out. is that still a good deal? i think i paid close to $40 for my ds's blue one.

ciw
12-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Have any of you ever bought one of the women's dresses? How do they fit? I wear a size 4 usually but am very tall and can't decide between the XS and the S. (For comparison, I'd buy an XS in Land's End and probably still be swimming in it but I think Land's End runs large). I really like the First Frost dress but I think it's something that would have to fit just right.

boltfam
12-20-2010, 10:45 AM
yeah, some of the prices arent' that great. tho they have best ever baby jacket for $25. they only have brown, pink is sold out. is that still a good deal? i think i paid close to $40 for my ds's blue one.

I think $25 is still decent. Some of the holiday dresses are good deals, too, but that's about it. LJs prices are a joke, and all of the PD dresses are sold out in DD's size.

lchang25000
12-20-2010, 10:49 AM

They were only $21 at the outlet sale which ended Sat. I'm sure they will go down even lower to maybe $18 at the next big outlet sale. Last Feb. they were marked down to $18 during their 40% off everything sale. I would wait since you don't need it right away.

♥ms.pacman♥
12-20-2010, 10:51 AM
I think $25 is still decent. Some of the holiday dresses are good deals, too, but that's about it. LJs prices are a joke, and all of the PD dresses are sold out in DD's size.

yeah i did shop by size and there wasn't much in the size i wanted to get (70cm, baby girl). some of the holiday dresses were decent ($15 or $20, down from $50+). however the red snowflake one was just down $40, from $52. whatever!

i guess i'l just be getting 2 things...best ever baby jacket and little red dress. i wanted to get the tights to match but they were sold out in most sizes. plus, they were only down to $12, from $18.

lchang25000
12-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Don't forget the free shipping code in the back of the most recent HA catalog if you plan on buying $100 or more! Seems like some people got a fs code and some didn't.

♥ms.pacman♥
12-20-2010, 10:53 AM
They were only $21 at the outlet sale which ended Sat. I'm sure they will go down even lower to maybe $18 at the next big outlet sale. Last Feb. they were marked down to $18 during their 40% off everything sale.

hmm, but pink jacket is already sold out..do u think there's a chance they would get pink ones back in stock? i kinda would prefer the pink one, tho i dont' want to risk waiting and ending up with nothing....argh, decisions, decisions!

Melaine
12-20-2010, 10:54 AM
Can't even get on the site....anyone else?

♥ms.pacman♥
12-20-2010, 10:54 AM
Can't even get on the site....anyone else?

yeah, the site is super-slow for me. it takes forever to load each page

lchang25000
12-20-2010, 10:57 AM
hmm, but pink jacket is already sold out..do u think there's a chance they would get pink ones back in stock? i kinda would prefer the pink one, tho i dont' want to risk waiting and ending up with nothing....argh, decisions, decisions!

During EOS sale last year, they were out of the size and color I wanted online as well. Then, during the outlet's big sale in Feb. they seem to have a lot of them in all sizes and colors, and that's when I bought it. Yeah, I'll have to say it's a gamble since you never know if that will happen again.

♥ms.pacman♥
12-20-2010, 11:01 AM
During EOS sale last year, they were out of the size and color I wanted online as well. Then, during the outlet's big sale in Feb. they seem to have a lot of them in all sizes and colors, and that's when I bought it. Yeah, I'll have to say it's a gamble since you never know if that will happen again.

thx for this info. well dh said i could go ahead and buy the brown one now for $25, then if the pink were ever to show up in later sale for $18 or whatever, i could get that too. :boogie: yay! i guess there's no harm in my dd having two of these (i love these jackets). :)

lchang25000
12-20-2010, 11:04 AM
thx for this info. well dh said i could go ahead and buy the brown one now for $25, then if the pink were ever to show up in later sale for $18 or whatever, i could get that too. :boogie: yay! i guess there's no harm in my dd having two of these (i love these jackets). :)

Yep...or you can buy the next size up for her for the following winter.

ett
12-20-2010, 11:04 AM
I'm very disappointed in the sale. All I really need are sweatpants for the boys and those aren't even on sale because they're the very gud prices.

Dream
12-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Is the free shipping code only for over $100? I didn't receive a catelog from them, is there a free shipping code available online?

SammyeGail
12-20-2010, 11:20 AM
Have any of you ever bought one of the women's dresses? How do they fit? I wear a size 4 usually but am very tall and can't decide between the XS and the S. (For comparison, I'd buy an XS in Land's End and probably still be swimming in it but I think Land's End runs large). I really like the First Frost dress but I think it's something that would have to fit just right.

From my experience with some HA tops/sweaters I've bought, I go down a size than I do in other brands, the same with lands end. I guess they run about the same.

I love the dress also, but now since we're moving to FL its out. :(. Would be so cute with the sweater vest for the boys.

Dream
12-20-2010, 11:52 AM
If an item is OOS online, is the a chance an outlet might have it?

lchang25000
12-20-2010, 11:53 AM
If an item is OOS online, is the a chance an outlet might have it?

Yes, a retail store may have it as well.

lchang25000
12-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Is the free shipping code only for over $100? I didn't receive a catelog from them, is there a free shipping code available online?

Citymama posted a free shipping link in a previous HA thread. Not sure if it still works though. Try searching for it.

dukie41181
12-20-2010, 12:40 PM
How do the Hanna jeans fit? Looking to find nice jeans for my daughter who is hard to fit! She is 34" tall and weighs 30lbs. AND we cloth diaper! Most are either too long or too small in the waist.

viba424
12-20-2010, 12:58 PM
Its killing me but I honestly have to force myself to sit this one out. DD needs absolutely nothing. Ugh.

lchang25000
12-20-2010, 01:02 PM
How do the Hanna jeans fit? Looking to find nice jeans for my daughter who is hard to fit! She is 34" tall and weighs 30lbs. AND we cloth diaper! Most are either too long or too small in the waist.

Which jeans are you looking at? The comfort jeans are great. They are cut looser for a comfortable fit and has a functional adjustable waist. I find their waist to run bigger than other brands which is why the drawstring is great.

anamika
12-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Is this on store also?

dukie41181
12-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Which jeans are you looking at? The comfort jeans are great. They are cut looser for a comfortable fit and has a functional adjustable waist. I find their waist to run bigger than other brands which is why the drawstring is great.

Iwas looking at the bootcut jeans and the not so skinny knit jeans in the EOS sale.

AnnieW625
12-20-2010, 02:25 PM
The jersey dress I am interested in for myself is now $25:boogie:, so if I can get ahold of that free shipping code I'll get it. If not no big loss. Otherwise I am hoping to meet up with a BBB mom next week at the sale and so I'll check some stuff out in person. Really bummed that there are no jammies there for DD2.

brgnmom
12-20-2010, 02:42 PM
The jersey dress I am interested in for myself is now $25:boogie:, so if I can get ahold of that free shipping code I'll get it. If not no big loss. Otherwise I am hoping to meet up with a BBB mom next week at the sale and so I'll check some stuff out in person. Really bummed that there are no jammies there for DD2.

sweet! the pink love to twirl velour skirt has decreased to $12, although the matching jacket is $20. also the pink leg warmers are $7 (oos online) but my my mom was able to stop by the VF store this morning and picked up the items for me.

I'm hoping the weather will be nice & sunny next week (the recent flooding has been awful!), and would love to meet up w/ you at the 2nd markdowns.

ett
12-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Is this on store also?

Yes, it's happening in store too.

ciw
12-20-2010, 03:32 PM
From my experience with some HA tops/sweaters I've bought, I go down a size than I do in other brands, the same with lands end. I guess they run about the same.

Thanks, Samantha. They sold out of the matching vest in the size I think DS will wear next year so I guess I'm skipping it. :(

SammyeGail
12-20-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm waiting for the outlet sale, I'm looking for solid polo's. Where we're moving they have to wear certain colored tops and bottoms. I am seriously so bummed :(. I haven't gotten anything Hanna for the boys in a long time but long johns, I've gone more toward Boden.

I do wonder if its worth calling the retail stores for these womens boots:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC|10|4|32|149|8||

I've loved these every year!

I've got to get my niece (she's 26) to understand about the outlet sale in Feb., her DD is 10 months old, last Fed. I got her 2 zippers, a pair of Mocs and a best ever jacket. She goes on and on about the zippers and mocs, I should send her another email.....lol, she doesn't shop online much, calling an outlet out of state and placing an order blows her mind.

jennilynn
12-20-2010, 03:53 PM
The jersey dress I am interested in for myself is now $25:boogie:

That's probably the best deal on the site! Cute dress. The one I wanted was the Rosette Dress, but it's only marked down to $80 (from $88, what a joke!)

I agree, the prices aren't great. I wanted a pair of sweatpants for me but they're not even marked down. I did score the seven seas thermals I'd been eyeing for my oldest and a new coat for next year, plus the baby bunting for the baby to wear now (maybe next year too!) Keeping an eye out for second markdowns.

Free shipping was a nice bonus though - saved me $16!

WatchingThemGrow
12-20-2010, 04:02 PM
but my my mom was able to stop by the VF store this morning and picked up the items for me.
That's like a dream come true. I wish my mom were near one! My stepmother is, but when I called to ask one day about them picking up some comfort jeans for us, she was like, "Huh? Shop FOR you? Uh, no." SOOO not my mama in that respect. I need to work on SM since she'll have her very own new granddaughter next spring. Maybe she'll catch on.

AnnieW625
12-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Free shipping was a nice bonus though - saved me $16!

What is the shipping code? It wasn't printed on my mailer I got over the weekend.

jennilynn
12-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Mine was a one-time use code printed near the address label of my catalogue.

brgnmom
12-20-2010, 04:22 PM
That's like a dream come true. I wish my mom were near one! My stepmother is, but when I called to ask one day about them picking up some comfort jeans for us, she was like, "Huh? Shop FOR you? Uh, no." SOOO not my mama in that respect. I need to work on SM since she'll have her very own new granddaughter next spring. Maybe she'll catch on.

aww I hope that your SM will come around.

my mom works ten minutes away from the HA store, so it was sweet that she was able to pick up some things for me during her break. HA has great customer service and I was able to coordinate the hold so that my mom was able to pick up the items that were purchased w/o any problems.

I know that you're able to also purchase the items in advance for pick-up, if you can't stop by during the same day, according to the SA.

brgnmom
12-20-2010, 04:24 PM
Mine was a one-time use code printed near the address label of my catalogue.

which catalogue was the free shipping code printed on? was it the one w/ the sale alert posted on the cover? TIA!

fedoragirl
12-20-2010, 04:32 PM
does anyone know if the journey's end snowsuit goes below $40? I don't remember what I paid last year.

lchang25000
12-20-2010, 04:41 PM
which catalogue was the free shipping code printed on? was it the one w/ the sale alert posted on the cover? TIA!

The one with the cute baby in the gift box wearing the holiday zipper and hat.

citymama
12-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Free shipping - if you don't have a code at the back of your last catalog (with the little baby in LJs) then try searching for "hanna andersson" on eBay - some people are finding free ship links today! If you're ordering over $100 between now and 12/24, you should not have to pay for shipping.

If your item is OOS online, try calling the 800 number with the item SKU and ask if there's a retail store that has it. I just bought 3 items from a retail store that were all OOS or back ordered online.

If you're not in a hurry, and not picky, then cool your heels. This is a pretty lame sale on many things (like long johns, zippers, sweater dresses) - they will all be cheaper next week at second markdowns BUT no more free shipping and they may not have your preferred size/color. I am so glad I bought zippers and LJs at the outlet sale last week at $14 zippers and $19.60 LJs.

I had 4 items on hold at my closest retail store - but they accidentally put it back on the shelves this morning! I was so upset to lose one of my must-haves (they were ringing up for another customer as I called - grrr!). But to make up, they waved my shipping and upgraded me to express!

Here's what I got for $60 shipped, all in sz 110 (nightgown, twirl dress, tights):

http://image.hannaandersson.com/is/image/Hanna/36055_01F?$Category$http://image.hannaandersson.com/is/image/Hanna/37183_C20?$Category$http://image.hannaandersson.com/is/image/Hanna/55001_74D?$Category$
and here's what I couldn't get b/c they reshelved it:
http://image.hannaandersson.com/is/image/Hanna/36055_98E?$Category$
(nightgown)

fedoragirl
12-20-2010, 05:13 PM
I have $115 in my cart but no free shipping. It seems there is no free shipping at all unless you have a catalog code. Too bad I gave mine away.

wellyes
12-20-2010, 05:17 PM
This would have been my first HA order but the no free shipping thing kills it for me. I've not paid shipping for an order over $100 in I can't even remember how long. It's not that much $, but it just feels wrong!

citymama
12-20-2010, 05:18 PM
I have $115 in my cart but no free shipping. It seems there is no free shipping at all unless you have a catalog code. Too bad I gave mine away.
Did you try those search terms on eBay (see my previous post)?

lchang25000
12-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Try the link in this thread for free shipping. Not sure if it's already expired or not.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=376103&highlight=hanna

fedoragirl
12-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks so much, but it doesn't work. The link, that is. :(

citymama
12-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Thanks so much, but it doesn't work. The link, that is. :(

Start a "beg for free ship code" thread. Someone saw that I had a free ship code and PMed me and I gave it away to them. They were able to call HA and get a shipping refund on an order already placed.

zag95
12-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Just back from the "big sale"- didn't spend a dime. Not much there- they had Christmas jammies for I think 15 (there may have been addl off)- but we have enough jammies. I didn't think the prices were that great- I've seen much better- like when they have 5, 10 and 15 dollar rounders!!!

LAME O sale.:thumbsdown:

resipsaloquitur
12-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Just back from the "big sale"- didn't spend a dime. Not much there- they had Christmas jammies for I think 15 (there may have been addl off)- but we have enough jammies. I didn't think the prices were that great- I've seen much better- like when they have 5, 10 and 15 dollar rounders!!!

Did you notice any PD sets at LO? Specifically in a 90? I'm headed there, hopefully just in time for 2nd markdowns, in 9 days and am hoping that there are a few PD sets left.

dukie41181
12-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Free shipping - if you don't have a code at the back of your last catalog (with the little baby in LJs) then try searching for "hanna andersson" on eBay - some people are finding free ship links today! If you're ordering over $100 between now and 12/24, you should not have to pay for shipping.

If your item is OOS online, try calling the 800 number with the item SKU and ask if there's a retail store that has it. I just bought 3 items from a retail store that were all OOS or back ordered online.

If you're not in a hurry, and not picky, then cool your heels. This is a pretty lame sale on many things (like long johns, zippers, sweater dresses) - they will all be cheaper next week at second markdowns BUT no more free shipping and they may not have your preferred size/color. I am so glad I bought zippers and LJs at the outlet sale last week at $14 zippers and $19.60 LJs.

I had 4 items on hold at my closest retail store - but they accidentally put it back on the shelves this morning! I was so upset to lose one of my must-haves (they were ringing up for another customer as I called - grrr!). But to make up, they waved my shipping and upgraded me to express!

Here's what I got for $60 shipped, all in sz 110 (nightgown, twirl dress, tights):

http://image.hannaandersson.com/is/image/Hanna/36055_01F?$Category$http://image.hannaandersson.com/is/image/Hanna/37183_C20?$Category$http://image.hannaandersson.com/is/image/Hanna/55001_74D?$Category$
and here's what I couldn't get b/c they reshelved it:
http://image.hannaandersson.com/is/image/Hanna/36055_98E?$Category$
(nightgown)

I don't get the eBay for a free shipping code. I went to eBay and searched for Hanna Amdersson and only found clothes. Am I missing something?

citymama
12-20-2010, 08:54 PM
I don't get the eBay for a free shipping code. I went to eBay and searched for Hanna Amdersson and only found clothes. Am I missing something?

I didn't do this so I don't know how it works. I know respipsaloquitur got it to work. It's a Hanna FS banner ad that shows up occasionally if you're on eBay and search for those terms. Sorry it didn't work - keep trying?

zag95
12-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Did you notice any PD sets at LO? Specifically in a 90? I'm headed there, hopefully just in time for 2nd markdowns, in 9 days and am hoping that there are a few PD sets left.

I didn't- but then again I wasn't looking. They had dresses but not all the sizes with the matching leggings. I felt like it was hard to figure out what sizes were because it was "loosely" organized- didn't see as many of the size tags that section off the different sizes, at the top on the rounders.

You could certainly give them a call.

jennilynn
12-21-2010, 12:09 AM
When I go to the site, it automatically adds free shipping to my cart (over $100.) I also noticed some of the things that were out of stock this morning are back, but I should probably resist making another $100 order.

lchang25000
12-23-2010, 10:15 AM

I called about those cheap jammies and there's a reason why they are so cheap. They are these LJs:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7c1%7c3%7c8%7c310%7c8%7c%7c&simg=33176_55F

but for some reason a large batch was made with all the red trees upside down. :ROTFLMAO: So, they are selling the ones with the upside down trees for 10.50 at the outlets...at least it was that price a couple days ago. So run if you want some!

lchang25000
12-23-2010, 10:17 AM
The additional 20% off sale ends on 12/16, but EOS will go on for another week after that.

resipsaloquitur
12-23-2010, 11:00 AM
That makes no sense- to end the extra 20% off but keep the sale going??? Don't most sales get bigger as they go on and not smaller??? Of course this is HA we are talking about and honestly none of their marketing decisions make sense to me.

citymama
12-23-2010, 04:06 PM
That makes no sense- to end the extra 20% off but keep the sale going??? Don't most sales get bigger as they go on and not smaller??? Of course this is HA we are talking about and honestly none of their marketing decisions make sense to me.

They will probably slash prices online and in stores at that point.

jennilynn
12-25-2010, 04:17 PM
I couldn't believe FedEx delivered on Christmas but sure enough, the box came this morning. Yea!