PDA

View Full Version : New Hanna Zippers at Costco 11.99

maybeebaby08
12-21-2010, 09:16 PM
New Hannas up to size 3. Cute prints blue/white striped and pink striped were super soft.

resipsaloquitur
12-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Thanks! I'll check tomorrow and report back if they are at mine too!

♥ms.pacman♥
12-21-2010, 10:28 PM
omg! i don't need any more HA zippers (DS has like 5 of them now! ) but maybe i'll see if they have pink ones for this next baby! this may be worth braving the costco crowds to check out! :)

MommytoEliana
12-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Shoot! DH was just at Costco today. May have to stop in there myself tomorrow and see if ours has them.

lchang25000
12-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Hmm...mine had the blue/white striped ones before...

jeno
12-21-2010, 11:16 PM
xxxxxxx

wallawala
12-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Mine had no hanna zippers, but the HA leggings have re-emerged. Not a lot of sizes and same colors, so I think they just pulled leftovers of the leggings out to fill a spot on the table.

maybeebaby08
12-22-2010, 02:11 AM
I think they are different prints then last time. They also a robot print too and other prints I can't remember. They seemed like different prints then last time, but I might not be remembering correctly. I couldn't take pictures because it was close to closing time and I had a few more things to pick up.

citymama
12-22-2010, 03:02 AM
Did they have any 2-color stripes? That's pretty much all we do (or mix it up). The prints are less soft and the white stripe is also less soft for some reason! I feel like we're well stocked on zippers in 70, and then at 80 we're moving on to LJs. But no doubt I will be watching this thread for updates and pics! ;)

marymoo86
12-22-2010, 11:13 AM
My costco just had a reshipment of the same prints - maybe 1 or 2 new ones and got them in a while back.

Wonder if this is even a newer ship?

♥ms.pacman♥
12-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Mine had no hanna zippers, but the HA leggings have re-emerged. Not a lot of sizes and same colors, so I think they just pulled leftovers of the leggings out to fill a spot on the table.

:yeahthat:

just went to my costco, and they had no zippers, but they had the leggings. oh well.

sunriseiz
12-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Hmmm. We could use some more leggings at our house...will have to check it out!

resipsaloquitur
12-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Are they new leggings or just the dregs of last year? I'm in desperate need of red in 80 and 90.

wallawala
12-22-2010, 11:10 PM
I'm sure ours were "dregs" leggings. No new colors and most sizes were 80's.

boltfam
12-22-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm sure ours were "dregs" leggings. No new colors and most sizes were 80's.

That's what ours are. In fact, I'm not sure if they ever went away.

ElspethCordelia
12-23-2010, 12:41 PM
I just went to Costco this morning (Grandville, MI). The still have HA leggings left, but they're not marked down any.

There are new zippers. I took a picture on my phone, but I can't find the cable to upload them.

Girls -- pink owls and stars, large rose print, small flower print and pink/white stripes.

Boys -- blue owls and stars, monster print dog print and blue/white stripes
The stripes were softer feeling than the prints.

twowhat?
12-23-2010, 03:14 PM
I caved. They had them at my Costco and go up to size 90. The stripes are softer because the fabric is dyed rather than printed (though the prints are plenty soft too) but the softness of the stripes sold me. So I bought one for each of the girls:)

This is technically my first HA purchase:)

boltfam
12-23-2010, 04:17 PM
I just went to Costco this morning (Grandville, MI). The still have HA leggings left, but they're not marked down any.

There are new zippers. I took a picture on my phone, but I can't find the cable to upload them.

Girls -- pink owls and stars, large rose print, small flower print and pink/white stripes.

Whoa! That's my Costco, too! Thanks for posting the pics. I'm excited that they have the zippers, though I really shouldn't be, because now I'm tempted to make a Costco run. The girls' pink and white striped one looks like the one they had last time. I know since DD has it. ITA the stripes are softer than the prints which might save me from purchasing another one if DD already has the striped one.

ETA: I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but does anyone else dislike the white collar and cuffs? Maybe it's because DD drools so much, but they get filthy and I cannot get them very clean in the wash.

boltfam
12-23-2010, 04:40 PM
I caved. They had them at my Costco and go up to size 90. The stripes are softer because the fabric is dyed rather than printed (though the prints are plenty soft too) but the softness of the stripes sold me. So I bought one for each of the girls:)

This is technically my first HA purchase:)

That's how it starts! Watch out! Which ones did you get?

twowhat?
12-23-2010, 04:47 PM
That's how it starts! Watch out! Which ones did you get?

Couldn't pass up the softness of the pink/white striped ones:) Our girls are a bit old to be wearing zippers (they're 2 and if they wear pajamas at all, it's the long johns type)...but...they're not PTed yet and these will be comfy for that in-between weather when we want to make sure tummies stay covered at night. I wish Costco would carry the HA long johns pajamas for toddlers!

Am I doomed? We get plenty of HA from grandma so that has curbed any buying so far...but Grandma doesn't shop at Costco:)

lchang25000
12-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Yep...just got back from Costco and they are all new prints/stripes. The blue in the blue/white striped one is a diff. shade of blue than the previous one. You can't really tell in the picture, but it's a darker blue than the previous one. I resisted and did not buy any since DS has more than enough, plus, I also do not like the white cuffs/collar. DS is a very messy boy so I try and only get darker stripes for him.

ElspethCordelia
12-23-2010, 05:18 PM
I don't really have any trouble with the white cuffs, but my daughter didn't start wearing them until she was a year old, when Costco started carrying them!

She's a pretty neat kid, that probably helps me a lot.

baileygirl
12-23-2010, 05:49 PM

Thanks for including pictures!!!!

boltfam
12-23-2010, 05:51 PM
I don't really have any trouble with the white cuffs, but my daughter didn't start wearing them until she was a year old, when Costco started carrying them!

She's a pretty neat kid, that probably helps me a lot.

Yeah, hopefully it will improve as she gets older. From the photo, it looks like the pink stripe is the same as before. Is it?

boltfam
12-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Couldn't pass up the softness of the pink/white striped ones:) Our girls are a bit old to be wearing zippers (they're 2 and if they wear pajamas at all, it's the long johns type)...but...they're not PTed yet and these will be comfy for that in-between weather when we want to make sure tummies stay covered at night. I wish Costco would carry the HA long johns pajamas for toddlers!

Am I doomed? We get plenty of HA from grandma so that has curbed any buying so far...but Grandma doesn't shop at Costco:)

ITA about the LJs! I don't think you're doomed since you get plenty from Grandma. I'm giving you the stink eye, though! ;)

brgnmom
12-23-2010, 05:58 PM

thank you for posting the pics! do you have the item # for the zipper PJs by any chance? TIA.

ElspethCordelia
12-23-2010, 06:25 PM
I didn't buy the stripes last time, so I don't know if they're the same pink or not.

The item number is 489683.

brgnmom
12-23-2010, 06:26 PM
I didn't buy the stripes last time, so I don't know if they're the same pink or not.

The item number is 489683.

thanks so much!!

♥ms.pacman♥
12-23-2010, 07:14 PM

thank u for posting pics!! those r cute prints, tho i mainly stick to the stripes since they are just so soft. my son already has the blue/white striped one (which is one of our faves). my nearest costco didn't have the zippers (just leggings), but after thinking about it i may make the trek to the next nearest one to check there (am i bad?? :)). i really want to get a pink/white striped one for my future DD. would be so cute to have my dd and ds match! :)

FooMama
12-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the pix! I love the boys' monster one. Can't wait til my Costco gets them in stock. Although DS needs more jammies like a hold in the head!

C&C's mom
12-23-2010, 09:42 PM
My Costco had tons according to my sister. so I will be out tomorrow to stock up on size 80. My DD is a big girl. P
Only 9 mos and growing out of her 70's. They have the leggings too!