PDA

View Full Version : Additional 20% off in Hanna stores

charmcitymom
12-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Hi,

I just got an email about this. The discount is 20% off big big sale Hanna items and it goes until Dec 26. There is mention that spring items are excluded, but it doesn't say anything about very gud items. Hmmm...... Also, since it's in stores only (says not outlets), could we call in orders to stores?

Does anyone know a particularly well-stocked store?

Thanks!

lchang25000
12-22-2010, 09:05 AM
We were able to call in orders to the retail stores last year.

boltfam
12-22-2010, 10:27 AM
I just called CS to see what stores had the items I was looking for, and the rep told me that the stores have requested not to have customers call in. I'm going to try anyway.

ETA: I've tried calling several stores, and all of them have answered their phones.

anamika
12-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Try Burlington MA.

So is this over the sale prices? I bought stuff yesterday and paid whatever price was on the website. Does this mean the prices are even lower now?

lchang25000
12-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Try Burlington MA.

So is this over the sale prices? I bought stuff yesterday and paid whatever price was on the website. Does this mean the prices are even lower now?

Yes, 20% off the EOS sale prices. I heard they do not do price adjustments during EOS sales.

anamika
12-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Yes, 20% off the EOS sale prices. I heard they do not do price adjustments during EOS sales.

Thanks - I might try calling to ask them or maybe place a new order.

eta: it is still showing the same price on the website? Is there a coupon code?

lchang25000
12-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Thanks - I might try calling to ask them or maybe place a new order.

eta: it is still showing the same price on the website? Is there a coupon code?

The 20% off is in retail stores only, not online or at outlets.

anamika
12-22-2010, 12:24 PM
The 20% off is in retail stores only, not online or at outlets.

Thanks - I will go check out the store today!

charmcitymom
12-22-2010, 12:32 PM
I just tried to call a couple of stores but had no luck. They wouldn't even answer. Maybe it isn't meant to be. I'm just aggravated because I ordered from the outlet last week and forgot to order holiday long johns for next year. By the time I realized, my order had been sent out and who wants to pay shipping charges for one item? So I figured if I waited for EOS in the stores I might get lucky on some OOS items.

Oh well.

boltfam
12-22-2010, 04:21 PM
I just tried to call a couple of stores but had no luck. They wouldn't even answer. Maybe it isn't meant to be. I'm just aggravated because I ordered from the outlet last week and forgot to order holiday long johns for next year. By the time I realized, my order had been sent out and who wants to pay shipping charges for one item? So I figured if I waited for EOS in the stores I might get lucky on some OOS items.

Oh well.

nak- i would keep calling. sometimes, they have a lull in customers and will turn the phones back on. i got through to the IL stores this morning.

ett
12-22-2010, 04:22 PM
I just tried to call a couple of stores but had no luck. They wouldn't even answer.

That seems strange. I would try calling again later. I can't imagine them not picking up the phone at all; how do they know you're not calling about a different issue.

lchang25000
12-22-2010, 04:26 PM
nak- i would keep calling. sometimes, they have a lull in customers and will turn the phones back on. i got through to the IL stores this morning.

Did you order anything?

charmcitymom
12-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Ok! I tried again and tried a couple of places that did answer but no luck on my items. Unfortunately I can't try too hard as I'm traveling with my family. How ridiculous is it that I'm trying to shop too? Anyway, maybe I'll have another go at it tomorrow or the day after.

If anyone finds the striped christmas long johns (green) in 90 please give me the heads up!

Thanks!

maiaann
12-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Ok! I tried again and tried a couple of places that did answer but no luck on my items. Unfortunately I can't try too hard as I'm traveling with my family. How ridiculous is it that I'm trying to shop too? Anyway, maybe I'll have another go at it tomorrow or the day after.

If anyone finds the striped christmas long johns (green) in 90 please give me the heads up!

Thanks!

Sabre Red Tango has the green zipper in a 90 on ebay. Reasonable price, too. Would that work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-HANNA-ANDERSSON-ORGANIC-BABY-SLEEPER-GREEN-WHITE-90-/380300212472?pt=US_Baby_Toddler_Boys_Clothes&hash=item588ba8b8f8

veronica
12-22-2010, 09:53 PM
It hasn't even been a week for the additional 20%......I'm kind of surprised they did it so quickly! I'm totally holding strong and waiting !!

LD92599
12-22-2010, 10:19 PM

Thanks!

I am positive the nj store had these tonight but not sure of sizing.

I bought mocs for ds2 for $9.xx to match hanna pj's.

boltfam
12-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Did you order anything?

I did! :)I got DD a PD set in the blue/navy stripe. Definately wouldn't have been my first pick (DD has no hair and gets mistaken for a boy) but it was the only PD set I could find. I should have followed your lead and ordered from the outlet sale last week. I wanted more but am trying to practice restraint.

Are you ordering anything or waiting?

lchang25000
12-23-2010, 10:21 AM
I did! :)I got DD a PD set in the blue/navy stripe. Definately wouldn't have been my first pick (DD has no hair and gets mistaken for a boy) but it was the only PD set I could find. I should have followed your lead and ordered from the outlet sale last week. I wanted more but am trying to practice restraint.

Are you ordering anything or waiting?

I'm definitely waiting, since last Feb. they outlets had a huge sale where everything was 40-50% off the outlet prices making LJs $16.xx. I did buy a few pairs last week for $19.60, but going to wait for them to go lower before I buy more. Im sure they will have something like that again to clear out all fall/winter items before spring. If not, then so be it since we need nothing else here. :)

lchang25000
12-23-2010, 10:23 AM
I heard that the additional 20% off ends on 12/26, but EOS will go on for another week after that.

boltfam
12-23-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm definitely waiting, since last Feb. they outlets had a huge sale where everything was 40-50% off the outlet prices making LJs $16.xx. I did buy a few pairs last week for $19.60, but going to wait for them to go lower before I buy more. Im sure they will have something like that again to clear out all fall/winter items before spring. If not, then so be it since we need nothing else here. :)

I would LOVE it if LJs got that low again!

anatolia
12-24-2010, 07:43 PM
Just to let you all know that if you order online through the store, you can still get the 20% off.

I went to the Valley Fair store this afternoon, but found that they don't have a lot of stuffs left for EOS. The SA told me that she can order the items that I want and I will still get the 20% off, but I will have to pay shipping. So, I got her to order online for me and got the 20% discount. This seems like a pretty good deal if you have a relatively large order.

Hope this will help anybody who is near to the retail store and wants to place an order.

anamika
12-24-2010, 07:55 PM
The Burlington HA store did a price adjustment for me. Apparently they will do it for this sale - she gave me some reason but I didn't quite catch it.
They seemed to be pretty well stocked. So if anyone is still looking...

A lot of their LS dresses are $16 now ....I don't think prices get lower than that for dresses? But I don't follow all the sales religiously! I just follow citymama and lchang's posts religiously ;)
Tights are $14 - not really a sale but I needed tights so...

eta - TFS OP!! You saved me some money!

citymama
12-25-2010, 01:28 AM
The Burlington HA store did a price adjustment for me. Apparently they will do it for this sale - she gave me some reason but I didn't quite catch it.
They seemed to be pretty well stocked. So if anyone is still looking...

A lot of their LS dresses are $16 now ....I don't think prices get lower than that for dresses? But I don't follow all the sales religiously! I just follow citymama and lchang's posts religiously ;)
Tights are $14 - not really a sale but I needed tights so...

eta - TFS OP!! You saved me some money!

I agree - dresses for $16 are a great deal! Since I know your DD is a twirl girl too, did you get her any twirl dresses? I was shocked at how much shorter they were this season than usual. Our 110 fits like 100 - unfortunately I ordered by mail from the retail store so couldn't really gauge this before ordering. I just reordered in 120 and had to pay for shipping. :-(

So the tights were not an extra 20% off? I called to get a PA but was told they weren't doing it bc it's EOS. You got a nice store person!