PDA

View Full Version : What accessories for the easel?

KrisM
12-22-2010, 08:55 PM
It just occured to me TODAY that I have an easel and nothing else. Ugh. I have 2 more hours to order with Prime...

paper
paint cups
paint
chalk
dry erase markers
erasers

I have paint brushes. I could get the kit, but it gets iffy reviews on parts of it. Maybe I should just do that to have everything and then as we go through them improve the quality? I'd get a 2nd eraser for sure.

ellies mom
12-23-2010, 12:51 AM
Do you have an educational supply store nearby? I bought everything separate at ours and it cost less than the kit.

DrSally
12-23-2010, 12:54 AM
The educational supply stores are good for these types of things. They have good no spill paint cups and brushes. Also, a painting smock. I actually like the ones at IKEA.

bubbaray
12-23-2010, 12:56 AM
We got the kit and are happy with it. Get extra paint brushes. I like the Crayola washable paint.

KrisM
12-23-2010, 01:07 AM
We do have a Lakeshore Learning, but it's about 45 minutes and near the mall. I don't have time for that tomorrow. I ordered the kit and figure I can upgrade or add as needed. We have extra brushes and I got a 2nd erasers, since it only has 1. I think it'll look great and she'll be thrilled!