PDA

View Full Version : $10 off any $20+ purchase at Kohl's (in-store)

brgnmom
12-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Just received an email w/ a $10 off $20+ purchase coupon for Kohl's. If you're subscribed to Kohl's online alerts, you should receive one soon, if you haven't already. Hope this helps someone out! ;) I think the one-time use coupon expires on December 24th, and it's good for in-store use only.

Here are the restrictions:

OFFER VALID FOR ONE-TIME USE 12/22-12/24 IN STORE ONLY. ONE GIFT PER CUSTOMER. $10 Gift valid on a minimum $20 pre-tax purchase with any tender type. Offer is nontransferable and must be presented at time of in-store purchase. Offer can be combined with other offers. $10 Gift will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. No cash back. Offer good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, Gift Card purchases or payment on a Kohl's Charge account. Offer also not valid on the purchase of Kohl's CaresĀ® cause merchandise or other charitable items. Photocopies or duplicates not accepted. Only one gift per customer. See store for details.

DrSally
12-23-2010, 01:07 AM
I just got mine too. Argh, why do they keep pulling me in. First the 30% off and KC, now this? How many trips can I make to Kohls. I thought I was done with my shopping, finally. I suppose I could go look for some cuddleduds.

brgnmom
12-23-2010, 01:52 AM
I just got mine too. Argh, why do they keep pulling me in. First the 30% off and KC, now this? How many trips can I make to Kohls. I thought I was done with my shopping, finally. I suppose I could go look for some cuddleduds.

lol, me too - the Kohl's nearby me is next to a Trader Joe's, and so I may stop by and pick up some holiday treats tomorrow morning while my DS is in preschool.

JustMe
12-23-2010, 02:00 AM
Hmmn, havent gotten one. Dont know if I want to or not! Our Kohls is in the mall, and I am sure it will be absolutely mobbed.

indigo99
12-23-2010, 12:23 PM
I didn't get one either, and I had plans to go there today so I was hoping that I would.

JustMe
12-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Still never got mine. Weird, but probably good in my case.

kellybelly0513
12-23-2010, 09:04 PM
I got one too and went to Kohl's today even though I had not planned too!

DrSally
12-24-2010, 12:13 AM
I would pass mine on, but I think it's a unique barcode. I got mine through email. Are you all signed up for their emails? I almost deleted it. I went in and their cashmere sweaters were $35, plus I had the $30% off, and $10 off $20=14.5. Of course, I picked up some last minute gifts and had to buy enough to get $10 KC. Now I'm gonna have to figure out what to buy with my $20 in KC after Xmas.

greentea
12-24-2010, 12:29 AM
Do you know whether we could print out another one and use it again? I never tried that, I just wonder.

This is actually the first time I used Kholes coupon. I always got them in the email but most times delete them without even reading. Today I went in to buy a waffer maker and it only cost me $10 out of pocket. I saw a few toys that I'd love to get for my baby too, if I have another $10 off.

I like the Kohls coupon. It didn't exclude anything. I tried to use a macy $10 off $25 I found on newspaper the other day, and it was very frustrating and wasted a lot of time because it doesn't apply to lots of things. Even though the fine printing only excluded special buys and morning sales. It turned out that many other items, such as everyday low price, brand names such as parenthood.... A lot other costomers waiting in line was also feeling confused and frustrated about using the coupons.

If I need to shop in a department store, I'll go to Kohls or penny.

DrSally
12-24-2010, 12:35 AM
I think it specifically says for one time use only, which is what makes me believe it's an individual bar code.

xmasbabycomin
12-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Hmmm....didn't get one. For y'all who got one, if you don't mind sharing-do you have Kohl's cards? Are you MVP reward members (you charge a lot)? I am both (think I got three orders this week, including a car seat today) and didn't get one. I wonder how they chose or if it's staggered somehow.

DrSally
12-24-2010, 01:07 AM
I have a Kohl's card, so I do think you prob need one of those, but I don't think I'm an MVP reward member (but who knows, maybe I am with all that I've been shopping there lately).

ang79
12-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Hmmm....I didn't get one and I'm a card holder, though not an MVP. I do get their emails and often delete them, unless I see something exciting in the header. I won't complain though, as I have gotten at least 3 $10 coupons in the past few months for our newest Kohls. I don't know why they keep sending them to me, but I keep using them :)

jenstring95
12-24-2010, 01:26 AM
I have a friend who got one, and she is not a cardholder.

ohiomom1121
12-24-2010, 01:29 AM
Hmmm....didn't get one. For y'all who got one, if you don't mind sharing-do you have Kohl's cards? Are you MVP reward members (you charge a lot)? I am both (think I got three orders this week, including a car seat today) and didn't get one. I wonder how they chose or if it's staggered somehow.
I got one and am not a cardholder.

Is anyone having a hard time getting the email to print??

brgnmom
12-24-2010, 12:32 PM
I got one and am not a cardholder.

Is anyone having a hard time getting the email to print??

you probably printed out the email by now, but just thought I'd let you know that I clicked on the small link (at the very top right of the email) to view the email in a web browser & was able to print my coupon in that manner. HTH!

ohiomom1121
12-24-2010, 01:57 PM
you probably printed out the email by now, but just thought I'd let you know that I clicked on the small link (at the very top right of the email) to view the email in a web browser & was able to print my coupon in that manner. HTH!
Thanks, I (finally) figured that out last night!!

Radosti
12-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Are these one time use codes, or just one use per customer? I am a cardholder and no coupon. I am so sad.

beth239
12-24-2010, 02:31 PM
I got one yesterday morning and I am not a cardholder. I am just on the email list.