PDA

View Full Version : Pricing help please

ckelly
12-23-2010, 01:14 PM
There is a P&T with doubles kit on Craigslist in my area which hardly ever happens. I live in a graco travel system kind if area if you know what I mean. I think the P&t is my best option in my price range if I can get it used. Anyway, if I am to buy this i would need to sell my bumbleride indie (sad, I love that stroller). I have no clue where to begin pricing it. We bought it in 08, condition is great, has all accessories and is koa color. I hope its ok to ask for price advice for Craigslist. Thanks!

roseyloxs
12-23-2010, 03:46 PM
There is a P&T with doubles kit on Craigslist in my area which hardly ever happens. I live in a graco travel system kind if area if you know what I mean. I think the P&t is my best option in my price range if I can get it used. Anyway, if I am to buy this i would need to sell my bumbleride indie (sad, I love that stroller). I have no clue where to begin pricing it. We bought it in 08, condition is great, has all accessories and is koa color. I hope its ok to ask for price advice for Craigslist. Thanks!

Hmm. That's a hard one since you live in graco land I don't know if anyone looking will know its true value. If you have time to wait it out while its listed I would start at ----.

How much is the P&T listed at?

momtoax3
12-23-2010, 04:28 PM
New Indie singles are $469 though, aren't they? I also live in GracoLand, I think a single one was on my CL a couple months ago at $300 and it expired before it was deleted, so I don't know. Ebay had some brand new ones that sold for $375.

What state do you live in? You can also check out the Stroller Swap group on yahoo.

roseyloxs
12-23-2010, 05:12 PM
ha. sorry, $450 would be high. Thought we were talking about the indie twin. I just sold an '08 indie for $175 in Montgomery which is a pretty dead CL area. I bought the stroller for $150 in Chicago last summer. The stroller was in decent shape but there were some small tears in the fabric that made $150 a fair price plus some accessories were included like the snack pack and car seat cover as well as all the original accessories (minus the bumper bar).

If its in excellent condition I would post it for $250 and see what kind of interest it gets. If you want more then you could post it for as high as $300 but you will have to wait longer for someone in the area who knows strollers.

A big plus of the '08 over the the '09 and '10 is the bar recline. It adds a step to the fold but as someone who has owned both the bar recline is worth it. So I would advertise that. good luck.

ckelly
12-23-2010, 05:26 PM
ha. sorry, $450 would be high. Thought we were talking about the indie twin. I just sold an '08 indie for $175 in Montgomery which is a pretty dead CL area. I bought the stroller for $150 in Chicago last summer. The stroller was in decent shape but there were some small tears in the fabric that made $150 a fair price plus some accessories were included like the snack pack and car seat cover as well as all the original accessories (minus the bumper bar).

If its in excellent condition I would post it for $250 and see what kind of interest it gets. If you want more then you could post it for as high as $300 but you will have to wait longer for someone in the area who knows strollers.

A big plus of the '08 over the the '09 and '10 is the bar recline. It adds a step to the fold but as someone who has owned both the bar recline is worth it. So I would advertise that. good luck.

Thanks for the info. I paid $196 for it brand new. Someone bought one of each color at a local bru and returned all the colors she didn't like so it was an open box special that I got really lucky on so I'd be thrilled to get $200 for it. The p&t is listed at $300 but has been up for over a month so they may be willing to come down. However, when comparing models I think I like the explorer better so I may hang out for a deal on that. Ugh, so many decisions to make!

poohbear
12-24-2010, 11:13 AM
I sold my EEUC 2009 Phil and Ted's sport with doubles kit for $375 last month (doubles kit had never been used) if that helps you with figuring out pricing for the P&T you're looking at...
You can get 15% off an explorer right now as well...
I agree with Roseyloxs on pricing for the indie... Just depends on how patient you are willing to be... (I think momtoax3 was talking about the double ;) )