PDA

View Full Version : Free $5 Amazon Video on Demand Credit w/ Twitter Acct

Melbel
12-23-2010, 02:39 PM
https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=pe_b21&dv_si=1&tag=slicinc-20&docId=1000646031&t=slicinc-20

calv
12-23-2010, 03:31 PM
very cool, thanks! never done the ondemand via amazon. so we can just watch/order any movie?

Melbel
12-23-2010, 03:39 PM
very cool, thanks! never done the ondemand via amazon. so we can just watch/order any movie?

I think so. I have $5 from a prior order too. We have an internet ready Blu Ray and Roku streaming device coming for Christmas so I plan to try it out then. I wonder if you can stream to an iPhone like Netflix.

wellyes
12-23-2010, 04:02 PM
I did this, and it posted a "I just got $5 at Amazon!" on my Facebook wall with my twitter address. Interconnected world, I guess.

Babymakes3
12-23-2010, 04:36 PM
I've downloaded mp3s from amazon but never shows/movies. Am I able to put these into my itunes to be loaded onto my Ipod Touch?

Edit - decided to google this and found this link, i'm not spending $35 on software to convert a $5 movie though lol!
http://www.all-media-converter.com/knowledge/play-amazon-unbox-wmv-video-movie-ipad-ipod-iphone-apple-tv.html

indigo99
12-23-2010, 06:39 PM
PSA: This is absolutely a real link and deal. However, it opens a window that asks you to type in your twitter name and password. Sometimes people set up fake deals like this when phishing so it's always a good idea to go to the main site yourself (amazon in this case) and then find the deal yourself (it's on the video on demand page - tab located under "your lists" tab) rather than following a link somewhere.

wellyes
12-23-2010, 10:42 PM
We have an internet ready Blu Ray and Roku streaming device coming for Christmas so I plan to try it out then. I wonder if you can stream to an iPhone like Netflix.

The current model Tivo downloads and play amazon videos directly.

I spent my $ on that new Twilight movie which I hadn't seen yet...... it was so terrible bad awful ugh. Nice abs on that boy, but still, I want money and time and brain cells back! ( I liked the other 2 Twilight movies).

Melbel
12-23-2010, 10:59 PM
I did this, and it posted a "I just got $5 at Amazon!" on my Facebook wall with my twitter address. Interconnected world, I guess.

Hmmmm. I checked and mine did not post on FB. I guess I am not quite so interconnected!

The current model Tivo downloads and play amazon videos directly.

We have a DVR through Comcast, but no Tivo. I am hoping theat the Blu Ray player (family room) and the Soku (our bedroom) will meet all of our streaming needs. I am excited about my new technology!