PDA

View Full Version : Seitvonzu, did you get your mice?

MommyofAmaya
12-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Just wondering if you were had more luck than us. When I read your post, I started to get nervous, and apparently for good reason. Totally bummed that Amaya's "big gift" from Nana, Fairy Garden Hideway, is not going to arrive and we did not even get an email notification from Hearthsong that the new ETA is 1/3/10. I'm assuming they have the same shipping issues as Magic Cabin.

They have some really unique stuff, but I will not be ordering from them again.

Seitvonzu
12-23-2010, 11:13 PM
No. as far as i know , they haven't shipped at all :( i'm guess they'll ship in the middle of january...it was an add on gift, but i'm really ticked about the communication (or lack there of, even when i asked them to please verify what they were telling me about 10 times....)

it's frustrating , but it would be worse if it was lucy's "main" gift or something. it was really just an add on we thought she would really really like. she loves little things, and things to dress- and i just thought it looked so "santa." *sigh*

i hope you guys have a magical christmas and then another magical day when the "big" present arrives!

(oh- and i ordered something from hearthsong and got it nearly immediately....so i'm not sure about them having the same issues. but they are the same company , right? so maybe they do and i just got lucky?)