PDA

View Full Version : Hanna outlet timing?

lilhilly
12-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Okay, Hanna outlet experts. We'll be visiting my mom from tomorrow through New Years Day, and she's 2 hours from a Hanna outlet. Assuming I can psyche myself up for a 4-hour round trip, when do you think would be the best time to go? Will the deals be pretty much the same from 12/26 through 1/1, or am I better off waiting until the end of next week for a new sale or round of markdowns?

resipsaloquitur
12-23-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm not enough of a HA expert to advise you on timing but I promise you it is well worth the 4 hour trip. That is how long it takes for me when I am visiting my folks and I will happily do it next time I am there.

WatchingThemGrow
12-23-2010, 11:46 PM
I would call and ask them. They sort of know when sales are coming up. Lucky you!

citymama
12-24-2010, 03:01 AM
Super jealous!

The retail stores just had their second round of markdowns. I would guess around 12/26 or 27 is when the third round of MDs will take place. Last year, the outlet prices got really great in early Jan (after Jan 3), until which point they had the same price points as online and retail. I am planning my annual pilgrimage to the retail store around the 28th or 29th to make sure I catch the third MD!

But I agree, you should call the outlet and just ask - depending on which outlet it is, we might be able to suggest who to talk to. ;)

lilhilly
12-24-2010, 08:09 AM
Hmm, if the outlets and retail stores are likely to still be at the same price point next week, I actually won't go (we're 20 minutes from a retail store at home) -- that's good information, thanks. But I'll definitely call to see what they have going on; it's the Michigan City, IN, store if anyone has a favorite employee there they want to recommend! Thanks, guys!

jeno
12-24-2010, 12:59 PM
xxxxxxx