PDA

View Full Version : MB Duo

soontobe
12-23-2010, 09:08 PM
So I still think that the MB Duo is in the lead:) (good thing I have this figured out, you know I only have 7.5 months to go lol) anyways does it come with any accessories? I haven't been able to find out....

thanks

soontobe
12-27-2010, 12:58 PM
no one knows what accerssories the Duo comes with (included in the base price)?

mrsjde
12-27-2010, 01:54 PM
I just got one last week... doesn't come with a thing...

poohbear
12-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Fwiw llbean has the bob revo duallie for $429.99 plus 9.99 shipping right now. It is in the catalog. Not sure if it's online yet I didn't check today but info is in the duallie sale thread. As for the duo and bob pretty much all accessories are going to be extra $ though the duo does come with the bumper bar Standard. Hth
Eta it is online at llbean.com at that price now

arivecchi
12-27-2010, 05:57 PM
It comes with the bumper bar and water bottle holder. The rain cover comes separately.

What were you interested in?

soontobe
12-27-2010, 08:31 PM
i would think i need a rain cover and some sort of foot muff. i have a toddler buddle me, but my not so large 2 year old is squished in there so I need at least one for him, and we will see about getting a matching one for the new baby.

it always just makes me feel better when you spend soooo much money to have it come with accersories:)

arivecchi
12-27-2010, 08:53 PM
I just got a 7am enfant duo for my Duo and highly recommend it because it has lots of room for tall kids and you don't need to unthread the harness in the Duo which is not easy. I also have two Skip Hop saddle bags hanging off the frame (I use them as consoles) and the storm cover.