PDA

View Full Version : Do LE womens jeans run big?

amldaley
12-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Ordered to pair in the size I thought I am now and both are too big! I have a pair of Lane Bryant panst in same size that are *just* a little too snug yet to wear (maybe 3 or 5 more lbs!).

Do LE pants and/or jeans run big?

(Or have I really lost that much weight!?)

mommylamb
12-24-2010, 03:02 PM
I've never gotten pants from them, but I definitely think their sweaters run big. I would buy myself a large at Ann Taylor for example, but I'm easily a medium at LE.

ltmommy
12-24-2010, 06:44 PM
I definitely think their tops run big, but I don't think their pants run too big. I just bought some of the Ultrafit skinny jeans. I am a size 6, definitely not a skinny size 6, but a very short curvy 6, and these fit well.

Good thing is they will exchange them for free!

Karenn
12-25-2010, 02:14 AM
I find that their jeans do run big. I tend to wear one size smaller lands end than I do from most other stores.

Beth24
12-25-2010, 06:47 PM
I have also found their pants run a half to a size big.

AnnieW625
12-26-2010, 01:00 PM
I just bought some of the Ultrafit skinny jeans. I am a size 6, definitely not a skinny size 6, but a very short curvy 6, and these fit well.

Good thing is they will exchange them for free!

I am going to have to try these!

FWIW I haven't been too happy with most of the clothes I have bought from lands end. I usually wear a large tee and knowing they ran big I bought a medium (this was before they had the three fits) and while the shirt fit nicely at first they started riding up after a few washes. I do love my lands end swimsuit and had to order up, but as far as pants go the few that I have tried on have been too big in the waist, okay in the hips, but overall just looked way too boxy on me.