PDA

View Full Version : Which Princess meal at WDW?

jamesmom
12-25-2010, 07:50 AM
Hard to believe we are going to WDW in 3 weeks! We have breakfast reservations at both Cinderella Royal Table and Akershus, but I plan to cancel one of the reservations as I don't think DH and DS can handle more than one Princess meal this trip :) Which would be the better Disney Princess meal for DD? Her favorite Disney Princess is Ariel.

TIA!

hillview
12-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Akershus is my favorite and the boys LOVE it too (I've only done lunch there FWIW). Think Airel is there -- KNOW she is not at CRT. HAVE FUN!!
/hillary

lhafer
12-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Had Breakfast at Akershus and it was awesome. We thought the food was great, and the interaction was great. Ariel was there and no where else. I've her CRT's food is mediocre and not worth it really.

WatchingThemGrow
12-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Akershus is my favorite and the boys LOVE it too (I've only done lunch there FWIW). Think Airel is there -- KNOW she is not at CRT. HAVE FUN!!
/hillary
How weird. I just checked our photos, and Ariel WAS at our CRT lunch on 10/25/2010, standing between DS1 and DD. Do they switch up who is there?

hillview
12-25-2010, 06:50 PM
How weird. I just checked our photos, and Ariel WAS at our CRT lunch on 10/25/2010, standing between DS1 and DD. Do they switch up who is there?

Wow. You are so right So sorry I am an idiot. It is the dinner where it is all CRT Cindy people. Breakfast u r right (and likely lunch). Sorry!!:bag:bag

Octobermommy
12-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Wow. You are so right So sorry I am an idiot. It is the dinner where it is all CRT Cindy people. Breakfast u r right (and likely lunch). Sorry!!:bag:bag

They changed dinner a few months ago. It is now also princesses. Used to be the mice, fairy godmother etc.

Earlier this month Ariel was at CRT, but they do change them up. It was ariel, jasmine, aurora and belle. We have been to akershus twice. Ariel was there one of the times. I prefer the food at akershus but eating in the castle is very magical. Really you can't go wrong.

hillview
12-25-2010, 09:34 PM
they changed dinner a few months ago. It is now also princesses. Used to be the mice, fairy godmother etc.

Earlier this month ariel was at crt, but they do change them up. It was ariel, jasmine, aurora and belle. We have been to akershus twice. Ariel was there one of the times. I prefer the food at akershus but eating in the castle is very magical. Really you can't go wrong.
Thanks!
:bag: :bag:

WatchingThemGrow
12-25-2010, 09:47 PM
They changed dinner a few months ago. It is now also princesses. Used to be the mice, fairy godmother etc.

Earlier this month Ariel was at CRT, but they do change them up. It was ariel, jasmine, aurora and belle. We have been to akershus twice. Ariel was there one of the times. I prefer the food at akershus but eating in the castle is very magical. Really you can't go wrong.
Wow. I didn't realize (newbie to Disney dining)they change who is where. DD complained that JasMAN and Tiana were not at the princess lunch. I'll have to study up for the visit.

jamesmom
12-26-2010, 05:48 PM
Thanks so much for your inputs! Wow, it's great to know that we could meet Ariel or Jasmine (her other fav) at both breakfasts. They really have changed things at CRT - I don't think my guidebooks are even up to date. I think we'll keep both reservations for now. Our Akershus reservation is for our first full day at WDW, and we still have a reservation at CRT for later in the week so if things don't go as planned on Day 1.

lhafer
12-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Just be aware of the cancellation policies of both. I know they have a 24 hour (or maybe 48 hour) cancellation policy - otherwise they will charge your credit card. Others may know the "fine print" of that. And not sure how cancelling works if you have a dining plan.

jamesmom
12-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Will do. Thanks again!