PDA

View Full Version : good quality 100% cotton slepwear for DD

diamond
12-27-2010, 11:05 AM
I am looking for pajamas in 100% cotton for DD who is 22 months old in the 2t-3t size range. Hannas are too expensive for me. I like the carters 100% cotton ones. Are they any deals on them? I know there were several carters stacking threads a few months ago. any coupons now? or any coupons for kohls? i need good quality 100% cotton slepwear for DD. ty

bubbaray
12-27-2010, 11:08 AM
We get the Costco PJs.

mommylamb
12-27-2010, 12:23 PM
I think I just saw that the Hanna zipper PJs are $12 at Costco. For a while Costco also had Kirkland (their own brand) organic cotton PJs for about that price, but I haven't seen them recently. We have one set of Kirklands, but most of DS's PJs are fleece (Carters or Lands End), so not cotton.

sewarsh
12-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Check out www.crazy8.com and they might have some on sale.
For the next 3 days, shipping is free on ALL orders! There are also some 20% off mailers out there, so if you have one, even better!

diamond
12-27-2010, 01:32 PM
we donthave costcomembership. can we just go inside to see the pjs without a membership card? one of my friend has a card and if i really like i can request them. i know sams club will not let you in without a card?

BabyBearsMom
12-27-2010, 01:42 PM
You technically need a card, but if you go to customer service and say you are thinking about getting a membership but want to look around and see if you would buy anything, you could probably get in.

twowhat?
12-27-2010, 02:06 PM
My Costco is pretty lenient about letting people in without really checking your card...it's because they know that in order to actually buy anything you have to have a card. So I imagine that they would let you in to look.

I like the looks of the Costco long johns. I'll probably be buying those once we really get into the pajama phase:)

diamond
01-03-2011, 11:55 AM
thank you for all your replies. I did not want to trouble my friends or get myself a costco membership so i got these--
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Baby-Girls-Organic-Cotton-Pajamas-4-Sets/14239130

suprisingly walmart has some organic cotton pjs for $6/pair shipped, I thought no brainer. If it is thin like the carters it would atleast be 100%cotton and the price was good. I hope to like them. does anyone have them? and like them? ty

katydid1971
01-03-2011, 01:40 PM
thank you for all your replies. I did not want to trouble my friends or get myself a costco membership so i got these--
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Baby-Girls-Organic-Cotton-Pajamas-4-Sets/14239130

suprisingly walmart has some organic cotton pjs for $6/pair shipped, I thought no brainer. If it is thin like the carters it would atleast be 100%cotton and the price was good. I hope to like them. does anyone have them? and like them? ty

I have looked at these and the crazy 8 ones and I think they are very thin. The costco and hannas are quite a bit thicker, IMO.

JeannieMN
01-03-2011, 04:17 PM
I *love* Gymboree's jammies. I usually stock up when they are on sale for $10 and almost always can find a 20% off coupon so they are $8. I can sometimes find them cheaper on the sales rack but usually waiting for the sale and coupon is the cheapest.

HTH!