PDA

View Full Version : Groupon--$35 for $100 to Picaboo

DebbieJ
12-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Portland Groupon has the deal!

Deal Queen
12-27-2010, 05:03 PM
When I purchased one of these before I was able to use coupon codes with the certificate. It doesn't look like that still applies. So, make sure to read the terms and conditions. I still think it is a pretty good deal and they are nice books.

indigo99
12-27-2010, 06:39 PM
When I purchased one of these before I was able to use coupon codes with the certificate. It doesn't look like that still applies. So, make sure to read the terms and conditions. I still think it is a pretty good deal and they are nice books.

:yeahthat: I did as well, but I didn't know that I would be able to when I purchased the groupon so it wasn't a deciding factor. I was happy with how they turned out though (nicer than shutterfly), and I like their design software.

Deal Queen
12-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Yes, I agree...their design software is the best. Complete creative control. It's just a bit overwhelming with all the options of paper. Good stuff!

MMEand1
12-27-2010, 09:13 PM
Yes, I agree...their design software is the best. Complete creative control. It's just a bit overwhelming with all the options of paper. Good stuff!

I bought the Groupon some time back, but have never been able to successfully download the program...it's making me crazy!