PDA

View Full Version : Any Lands End Discount Codes?

Bens Momma
12-27-2010, 08:33 PM
I have a free shipping code but could REALLY use a percent off code! About to order some outerwear for myself and a % off would make it easier to swallow the prices :eek:!

Thanks!
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:

Snow mom
12-27-2010, 09:25 PM
LE doesn't allow code stacking. I have a $15 off $75 I believe but this is only helpful if your order is more than $75 and your shipping is less than $15 because you'll only be able to use one code. Last year there were a bunch of sales after new years on LE.com. I know they did % off your purchase and that could be combined with FS with a minimum order ($50?) I got some great prices in the first week or two of January so it might be worth waiting, although there's always a chance of what you want going OOS.

Bens Momma
12-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the info. My order is close to $100. I may order it now with the free shipping and then re-order and return original if the stuff goes on sale next week and is still in stock. Hard for me to find outerwear in larger womens sizes so I'd hate to wait and have it go OOS! Kicking myself because looking at posts from last week it looks like they had a day of 30% off sitewide that I missed....guess my mind was on toys and things for the kids!

MMMommy
12-27-2010, 10:25 PM
In store today, the women's outerwear/winter coats were 50% off. I didn't have a chance to check the kids' LE section.