PDA

View Full Version : Roby Max HUGE hit here

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
12-28-2010, 12:34 PM
Had never heard of Roby until a couple days before Christmas ans my kids are too old for the mini ( 4 and 6 and large kids) but I stumbled on the Max on Amazon and though it is stupid expensive it has got to be one of the top 5 toys they have enjoyed. They sit on them to color, dress them in dress up clothes, and, best, burn off all that energy of a snowy winter by turning our house into a racetrack. Honestly can not remember a toy that has made them smile even half as much!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/goodtastenomoney/IMG_9711.jpg

JBaxter
12-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Cute kids but... LOVE how your floors turned out!

daisymommy
12-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Three points to make :)

1) I didn't know there was a Rody Max!
2) What adorable pictures! Your kids look like they are having a blast!
3) What a beautiful home! It looks so warm and inviting.

Carrots
12-28-2010, 02:29 PM
What a great picture!!!! They are having so much fun!!!

Dream
12-28-2010, 04:32 PM
We tried out Rody over the weekend, but DD didn't like it or doesn't get the hang of it. I packed it up to return. Don't want it to be out a for longer and then have to return anyway.

Melaine
12-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Awww that is too cute. I really wanted to try these, but WHY are they so expensive? I don't think it makes sense that the large size should be more than twice as much as the small. If anyone sees a great deal LMK.

g-mama
12-28-2010, 05:37 PM
We had a regular size Rody for three years or so that got NO LOVE from my kids or any other kid that came over. It definitely looks like yours are loving it. Guess you just never know!

hillview
12-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Awww that is too cute. I really wanted to try these, but WHY are they so expensive? I don't think it makes sense that the large size should be more than twice as much as the small. If anyone sees a great deal LMK.
:yeahthat:

I'd love a new keep them moving a la plasma car item but wish we could try it or it was less $$!
/hillary

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
12-28-2010, 06:11 PM
ITA on the money, I had the same problem spending $$$ on Magnatiles, but they have gotten so much more play than some other items they have turned out to be totally worth it.