PDA

View Full Version : Should I or Shouldn't I?

HonoluluMom
12-28-2010, 01:31 PM
I got a $200 Amazon gift certificate.

The Bob Revolution (in navy or chocolate/blue) are $292.40 and the Joovy Zoom 360 is $199.00.

I've been daydreaming of getting an all terrain for a looong time. I currently have a Cortina and Peg Si. Dare I even consider getting a Bob Revolution (although it would be "boy" colors, which isn't a huge deal for me) or the Joovy Zoom?

I could use the $200 for more practical things, but . . .

sweetsoul99
12-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Do you spend a lot of time outdoors? do you have asperations of jogging? If so I would totally do it. then sell the Cortina.

AnnieW625
12-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Even if you don't run or even jog alot I would go with the Bob! You'd be the proud owner of a $92 Bob!:) I love my navy bob and have two girls. The chocolate one looks a tad more boyish IMHO so you might have an easier time selling the navy Bob than the chocolate/blue one.

purpelina
12-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Besides, if you realize you are not using your bob as much as you hoped, or when you are done with it you can easily sell it, and recoup most (if not all) of what it cost. I think bobs are more popular and have better resell value (meaning - you can sell it fast and recoup more)

I would get a bob in this situation. Don't know about color though :)
Only one that I kind of like is chocolate and pink, AW 12 in black is close contender - if I ever buy a bob...

ETA: second suggestion to sell the cortina. Or maybe even both cortina and peg (depending on how much you love and use them, of course), and get something light for traveling instead (like a mac triumph)

arivecchi
12-28-2010, 05:33 PM
I would definitely get a Bob Revo.

poohbear
12-28-2010, 06:39 PM
I would definitely get a Bob Revo.

Yep. And definitely spend the extra $92 for the BOB over the Joovy. You will get it back and then some in resale.

golightly1118
12-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Go for the Bob. I have a Joovy Zoom, and while it's perfect for my needs (some strolling in snow around my neighborhood for now, light jogging on trails come spring) I know I won't get my money back when I go to sell it. The Bob will hold onto it's value much better. You'll more than get your $92 back.

bubbaray
12-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Definitely the Bob.

larig
12-29-2010, 02:09 AM
I have the chocolate and aqua one and I love it!! I didn't like the navy, the orange was too burnt umber for me, and I was worried about the black getting too hot. I think I would have gotten it even if DS had been a DD, because I think blue is way more gender neutral than pink. What I mean is...parents of boys and girls would consider the brown + blue one, but there are certainly some parents of boys that wouldn't buy a chocolate + pink one. In other words, I wouldn't let the color bug me. I think you'll like it.

tarnator
12-29-2010, 03:21 AM
Bob....:love-retry:

poohbear
12-29-2010, 06:38 PM
I have chocolate blue and love it. I also like the navy. Hey question for a friend. What are peoples thoughts on 12 inch v 16? I may start a new thread

sweetsue98
12-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Poohbear-start new thread. Its a great question and something I was thinking about.