PDA

View Full Version : Need new nursing bras

jennilynn
12-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Where is the best place to buy nursing bras? I just got fitted to a 30 or 32C which is hard to find. Any ideas on where to shop? And any deals?

BabyBearsMom
12-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Nordstoms. They are awesome, have great selection, very helpful. A little pricey, but worth it IMO

robinsmommy
12-28-2010, 03:44 PM
If you're not going in to get fitted, for online try:

http://www.birthandbaby.com/

and for harder to find sizes, Anita bras - I tell every mama I know about 'em - they wear like iron (machine washed mine and hung to dry), lasted for 3 years of nursing.....comfy, too.

You can call the store for fitting questions.

Looks like the Bravado silk and some of the Anitas are available in your size.

The Blue Canoe are great for comfy bras and sleeping.

ETA: the Anitas are $$$, but they last so well I got more than my money's worth compared to replacing cheap bras through the course of nursing.

lovebebes
12-28-2010, 04:10 PM
I second the Anita bras! Wearing one right now :)
I absolutely love them-its the only nursing bra Ive tried where I do not feel that I have it on-love.
Pump station had them on a great sale a little while back, but i just checked and the price went up...but here is a link to the specific Anita bra I am referring to-i am sure you can search online for a decent deal, as well as ebay.

http://www.pumpstation.com/pumpstation/product.asp?s_id=0&pf_id=PAKFICLDIMEIFCBG

sunnyside
12-28-2010, 04:19 PM
I swear by Bravado Bodysilk Seamless

jennilynn
12-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Lovebebes: Amazon has that one for around $25, but it looks a little thin. Is it?

ohsara430
12-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Another vote for Bravado Bodysilk Seamless

DebbieJ
12-28-2010, 10:56 PM
www.breakoutbras.com

They have a GREAT selection.

lizzywednesday
01-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Another vote for Bravado Bodysilk Seamless

I would love these if I were smaller.

They give me blebs, but I am also a MUCH larger cup size than you are!!