PDA

View Full Version : Banana Republic additional 40% off sale prices in store

citymama
12-29-2010, 02:23 AM
Great sale on at BR right now - an additional 40% off sale prices. Lots of inventory at the moment, esp if yours looking for sweaters.

Some other B&M clothing deals spotted today - Benetton entire store at 50% off, Gap added 50% off all sale items.

DrSally
12-30-2010, 11:53 AM
The Gap sale is awesome. I went to 2 different gaps and got a bunch of stuff for under $10 each. Lots of silky tops to wear undery cardys

wolverine2
12-30-2010, 01:39 PM
I went to Banana Republic the day after Christmas and it was 50% off sale prices till noon- got some great deals as almost everything was on sale. I was wondering if Gap was doing the same sale...

DrSally
12-30-2010, 06:35 PM
The manager at my gap said she didn't know how long the 50% off sale was going to last. She said to buy what I wanted, even if it wasn't the right size, and come back to exchange when they had the store cleaned up and could find sizes (to ensure I got the discounted price).

mimi2008
12-30-2010, 06:44 PM
good strategy. I do that at those one-day old navy sales, PJs for $5 and flip flops for $1 for example. I bought a lot of XXL (only size left) and funky colors and exchanged them for the correct size a few weeks later.

citymama
12-31-2010, 03:21 AM
I went back to BR today with DH bc there was some really great men's clothing on this sale. He got two merino wool sweaters and a pair of wool pants. I got a merino wool sweater, skirt, and beaded party top - $185 total. My total was just $50 - I think the mens pants were the priciest item!

Eta - great tip re buying strategy!

DrSally
12-31-2010, 10:46 AM
I went back to BR today with DH bc there was some really great men's clothing on this sale. He got two merino wool sweaters and a pair of wool pants. I got a merino wool sweater, skirt, and beaded party top - $185 total. My total was just $50 - I think the mens pants were the priciest item!

Eta - great tip re buying strategy!

Wow, great deal on the clothes for you! I went to my 3rd and final Gap yesterday to exchange the sweater I got for a different size. Gap is back down to 40% off clearance.