PDA

View Full Version : Going to Hanna today,

Edensmum
12-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Anything great right now to look for? Coupons to be found?

WatchingThemGrow
12-29-2010, 01:37 PM
You mean besides the 2nd round of markdowns in the End Of Season sale? You know about that, right?

resipsaloquitur
12-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Can you please post what you find when you get back? I was suppose to go and our trip got cancelled. I'd like to live vicariously through your finds.

charmcitymom
12-29-2010, 03:20 PM
If you buy anything, make sure they give you the coupon for the spring collection. I went shopping a couple of days ago and they didn't give me one. So bummed!

resipsaloquitur
12-29-2010, 04:59 PM
If you buy anything, make sure they give you the coupon for the spring collection. I went shopping a couple of days ago and they didn't give me one. So bummed!

They did not include one in my EOS order. I called and they said they ran out but just to mention it to the sale associate or put it in the special insturctions of an online order, and they would honor the prices. HTH.

charmcitymom
12-29-2010, 05:45 PM
They did not include one in my EOS order. I called and they said they ran out but just to mention it to the sale associate or put it in the special insturctions of an online order, and they would honor the prices. HTH.

Thanks, that s great to know! I always give my name and email so they can look up that I should have a coupon.

Edensmum
12-29-2010, 11:12 PM
I got socks, the woolies were 5, so I found some red and some white, that's probably my best find, and the $12 dollar blue or pink fleece, not technically a markdown, but a fabulous quality, so soft and thick for 12. I'm thinking of working with the free shipping link to shop for next Christmas and stock up on these. They had one for dd and one for ds. The mark downs on Christmas pjs were not impressive, 28 still. Boo. I left with a credit for the returns I did, instead of buying more.