PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Bee

KLD313
12-29-2010, 03:04 PM
My baby is 3 1/2 mos old right now and I'm using a snap n go with the graco car seat when I run errands. You ladies already suggested several strollers to me that would and for some reason I'm loving the Bee.

Can it be a one and only stroller?

It seems like the weight limit is low, she's 14 lbs already so I'm wondering if she'll outgrow the stroller and then I'll need another one later on?

How small does it fold up? I have a Ford Edge and the snap n go takes up a good amt of rm wondering how the Bee compares?

I just got an unexpected check in the mail so I want to buy something! If there is something else that would be a better fit please suggest it.

Thanks!

mrsjde
12-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Absolutely!

purpelina
12-29-2010, 04:56 PM
I'd buy the bee. You can also get a graco car seat adaptor and use it just as a frame - with much better steering and suspension.

When folded bee is similar in size to folded snap and go, even shorter.

Also, even though 14 lbs at 3 months might seem like huge growth, but it slows down little by little.

I wouldn't worry now about your child quickly outgrowing the bee.

jacksmoma
12-29-2010, 05:32 PM
too funny you are already worrying about your 3 month old growing out a stroller!! my VERY tall 3 year old (size of most 4 1/2 year olds!!) still fits in our regular bee fine and it pushes great. don't worry about that now, just enjoy your baby being tiny now :)

MamaBear
12-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Unless you want something A/T, the Bee can definitely be a one-and-only, IMO. And IIRC, the weight limits are more suggestions than absolutes (SQ, is that correct?). I've had my 106cm tall 4 yo (about 20kg) ride in our Bee+ with no problems, and he's got headroom to spare. (The Cam and Mutsy are too short for him.)

purpelina
12-29-2010, 07:04 PM
all this talk, I've got an itch! Was I stung by a bee?
I can't take my mind off it!

jacksmoma
12-29-2010, 08:19 PM
all this talk, I've got an itch! Was I stung by a bee?
I can't take my mind off it!

yes you were! get one, they rock (even the bee minus!!)...

KLD313
12-29-2010, 09:27 PM
Thanks for all the input. IDK why I can't get this stroller out of my mind! I just think it's so cool looking but is that a good reason to buy a stroller? LOL!

I guess it's silly to be worrying about how fast she'll grow and how big she'll get and if I need another stroller down the road so be it. :) I just don't want to make the wrong decision or base it on looks alone but I really don't know much about strollers and I'm relying on all of you to guide me.

purpelina
12-29-2010, 09:47 PM
yes you were! get one, they rock (even the bee minus!!)...

I HAD one! :tongue5:

blackiris
12-30-2010, 03:15 AM
The bee is a great(!) one and only. It is not a looks stroller, it has some amazing features. Huge canopy, reversible, lightweight, very narrow, easy fold...For anything other than all terrain needs, it is an absolutely fab stroller! I love mine. <3