PDA

View Full Version : Morning Sickness?

AshleyAnn
12-30-2010, 08:39 AM
Forgive me but I didn't really have any m/s with DD. Is it common to wake up in middle of the night and not have any symptoms at all?

WolfpackMom
12-30-2010, 09:52 AM
In my experience its common to go from feeling like you could do back flips to being on your hands and knees in a matter of minutes, comes in waves. I wouldnt say its abnormal at all to wake up and feel fine...

AshleyAnn
12-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Thank you! i feel absolutely fine today except a terrible headache. While last night i was super icky feeling.

AshleyAnn
12-31-2010, 01:28 PM
What about whole days??? I haven't felt sick since I went to bed day before yesterday. I had a very mild ick feeling with DD that was nearly constant but not terrible. But I don't even feel that - I feel 100% normal and fine.

PAfirsttimemom
12-31-2010, 01:38 PM
I didn't have morning sickness with either of my two pregnancies. Consider yourself lucky if you feel great! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.

AshleyAnn
12-31-2010, 01:44 PM
I didn't really have it with DD but I'm concerned I felt like absolute dog poo for 2 days and then woke up in the middle of the night feeling fine and have since. I don't have any other signs of pregnancy (which I did with DD). I've read sudden disappearing pregnancy symptoms can be the warning signs of a missed miscarriage but I have no bleeding and only mild cramping.

Minnifer
12-31-2010, 01:53 PM
I've read sudden disappearing pregnancy symptoms can be the warning signs of a missed miscarriageWell, yes or no - for some people I know it's been a sure sign of m/c and for others, it has meant nothing. Every person and pg is so different, and there's no sure way to know without bloodwork/ultrasound. For me, if I'm not having unrelenting terrible nausea all.day.long it would be unusual - my only relief is while I'm asleep.

Tondi G
01-02-2011, 05:58 PM
I didn't really have it with DD but I'm concerned I felt like absolute dog poo for 2 days and then woke up in the middle of the night feeling fine and have since. I don't have any other signs of pregnancy (which I did with DD). I've read sudden disappearing pregnancy symptoms can be the warning signs of a missed miscarriage but I have no bleeding and only mild cramping.

My first missed M/C I found out at around 12 weeks.... I felt horrible and realized right around the time growth supposedly stopped (8wks based on U/S) my nausea eased. I could be something... could be nothing. Best bet is to see your OB and request an U/S to check for a good strong HB. Good Luck

AshleyAnn
01-02-2011, 06:57 PM
No worries it came back early NYE bad bad bad.