lucy94103
12-30-2010, 10:20 AM
LEGOŽ Fun Favor Pack
Item #: 66373
Ages: 6-12
Was USD 19.99
Sale USD 9.98

http://shop.lego.com/ByAge/Product.aspx?p=66373&cn=100004&d=100001

Build the fun into your party with the LEGOŽ Fun Favor Pack!
Give your guests the gift of building long after the party ends with the LEGOŽ Fun Favor Pack! This must-have party kit includes buildable favors and LEGO Club memberships for 8 guests. Keep the party going at any LEGOLANDŽ or LEGOLAND Discovery Center with 8 admission tickets (with paid adult admission)!

kristac
12-30-2010, 11:16 AM
i got these in my lego store for the same price earlier in the week for ds1's party yesterday. Very happy with them and the kids were thrilled.

infocrazy
12-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Are these in individual packs? I need to hand out something for DS1's 1/2 bday at school and this looks great if they are individually packed. Most of the kids are handing out pencils though...think this is too much?

WatchingThemGrow
12-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Are these in individual packs? I need to hand out something for DS1's 1/2 bday at school and this looks great if they are individually packed. Most of the kids are handing out pencils though...think this is too much?
As a former teacher, I do think it is too much to give them out. For a home party or playdate, sure, but not for a class party. Maybe I'm just a scrooge, though. The kids would love them, but it sets everyone else up for a one-upmanship game, kwim?

nanoo
12-30-2010, 02:38 PM
kristac or others, do the legoland free child admission tix have an expiration date?

kristac
12-30-2010, 04:32 PM
kristac or others, do the legoland free child admission tix have an expiration date?

12/31/11

kristac
12-30-2010, 04:33 PM

They are individual packs, but yes- I agree, too much for a class party.

kozachka
12-30-2010, 05:08 PM
There also was a coupon for free child ticket with full price adult ticket in the Lego magazine that you received as Lego club member. It also expires on 12/31/11.

mum-to-be
01-08-2011, 03:10 PM
OP, or anyone else who bought these, can you please tell me how many pieces are in each pack? We bought the snowman Christmas ornament this week and DS loved it. He was able to do most of it himself. Just wondering if it is similar to that.

I'm thinking about DS's 4th birthday party in April. Would it be enough of a party favor, or would I need to put something else with it? For those of you who are doing parties with these as favors, are you doing lego theme or vehicle theme, or not concerning yourselves with coordinating with the theme?

Is there any lego duplo equivalent party favor? Some of our guests will be younger siblings of four year olds.

kristac
01-08-2011, 04:57 PM
OP, or anyone else who bought these, can you please tell me how many pieces are in each pack? We bought the snowman Christmas ornament this week and DS loved it. He was able to do most of it himself. Just wondering if it is similar to that.

I'm thinking about DS's 4th birthday party in April. Would it be enough of a party favor, or would I need to put something else with it? For those of you who are doing parties with these as favors, are you doing lego theme or vehicle theme, or not concerning yourselves with coordinating with the theme?

Is there any lego duplo equivalent party favor? Some of our guests will be younger siblings of four year olds.

The truck is 38 pieces. We had our party at a playplace/ arcade so the kiddos also got some trinkets with the tickets they won at the arcade but I think the lego favors could have stood on thier own. We didn't do a theme. We had a soccer cake, lego favors... No one cared. I have not seen a duplo equivilent. I bought some stickers (roll) for our younger guests. ETA I would have loved to have done the crayon towers from staples for our younger guests but couldn't find enough.