PDA

View Full Version : Kids hand bells @ Pier 1

calv
12-30-2010, 02:03 PM
pretty good deal for the kids to enjoy! $10 at the store also

http://www.pier1.com/Catalog/Gifts/tabid/501/List/0/CategoryID/121/level/a/ProductID/8868/ProductName/Handbells-Set-of-8uu/Default.aspx

WatchingThemGrow
12-30-2010, 02:08 PM
We have those from Amazon when they were $13. Kids LOVE them, and they really took an interest in the local bellringers' special we Tivo'd for them.

TwoToTote
12-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Dd2 got a set like this made by Schylling from Santa this year. (Santa paid full price, though :() She loves them and they make a very pretty sound.

gobadgers
12-30-2010, 03:31 PM
They look awesome, thanks for posting! Handbells are the one thing I didn't get for the kids for Christmas, that I really wanted.

I was just at Pier 1 yesterday, but I think I'm going to go back today for those bells. I was so good about resisting the Christmas clearance... wonder if I'll stay strong or not :loveeyes:

calv
12-30-2010, 03:34 PM
please share any other great deals you find.

also got this. will be using it as cakes for the AG dolls :D

http://www.pier1.com/catalog/browse/0700.gifts/tabid/501/CategoryID/121/List/0/Level/a/ProductID/8854/ProductName/Wood-Candy-Stand/Default.aspx

Seitvonzu
12-30-2010, 04:02 PM
i can't be sure from the website-- but the handbells i picked up at pier one at the beginning of the season were NOT the same as the ones that were 13 dollars last year on amazon-- they are MINI bells (probably about 1/3rd the size of the others)

i actually bought some for our new doll "olive" :) we have the ones from amazon last year too. they are REALLYREALLY cute (i bought them full price because they really are cute as buttons...and the sound is still pretty and way less loud than the others!)

gobadgers
12-30-2010, 04:26 PM
please share any other great deals you find.

also got this. will be using it as cakes for the AG dolls :D

http://www.pier1.com/catalog/browse/0700.gifts/tabid/501/CategoryID/121/List/0/Level/a/ProductID/8854/ProductName/Wood-Candy-Stand/Default.aspx

Those are so cute! I must have missed the whole toy section - it says these are these and the handbells are both in stock at my store.

Seitvonzu
12-30-2010, 04:45 PM
the cakes are TOTALLY cute. i bought them last year (for me when i was having a bad day), and the tray was pink with white polkadots (and the cake with a citrus slice had an orange instead of pink slice, otherwise it's identical)

things don't always hang around at our pier one... esp. the toys. i have both of these- full price. it's a baby bargains extreme confession!

calv
12-30-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm still kicking myself for not getting the darn bells last year from amazon for $13. I clearly remember having them in my cart! =( and yes the pier one bells are smallish but oh so sweet!!

DrSally
12-31-2010, 10:45 AM
So cute, I may have to stop in.
ETA: Those mini cakes are adorable!

gobadgers
12-31-2010, 10:57 AM
So, I couldn't make it to Pier 1 last night - I caught a stomach bug and was incapacitated from 5:30 on. I'm feeling much better this morning, and still may try to make it. Will post back if I do!

gobadgers
12-31-2010, 08:39 PM
I ended up going to Pier 1 today! I got the last set of cakes at our store. So cute! I passed on the bells, since they were only marked down to $13 and they were so small.

OT, but the stocking stuffer section there is awesome! Things were a little more expensive (relatively, since I like to stick to the $1 section at Target...), but there were some super fun toys there. I'm going to keep an eye on it next year.