PDA

View Full Version : Swing All in One Option? Best Choice?

Rio girl
12-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Hello Ladies of Multiples,:wink2:

I just registered at Babies R Us yesterday for 2 swings and 2 vibrator chairs for my twin boys that are on the way. My question is... should I change it to 2 ALL in One Swings instead? I guess the all in one swing has a vibrator chair that you can remove? Any advise on this would be most helpful since I'm trying to eliminate the clutter.

Thanks so much!!:waving4:

twowhat?
12-30-2010, 11:35 PM
My opinion is that you need 2 bouncy/vibrator chairs (two different ones). And only one swing for now - we had one baby who liked the swing and one who didn't. You can always buy a 2nd if you need it.

Momof3Labs
12-30-2010, 11:55 PM
My opinion is that you need 2 bouncy/vibrator chairs (two different ones). And only one swing for now - we had one baby who liked the swing and one who didn't. You can always buy a 2nd if you need it.

I had four babies total that hated the bouncy chair and three who loved the swing, so I vote for zero bouncy chairs and two swings, lol. In fact, we had four swings with the twins - two upstairs and two downstairs!

twowhat?
12-30-2010, 11:57 PM
I had four babies total that hated the bouncy chair and three who loved the swing, so I vote for zero bouncy chairs and two swings, lol. In fact, we had four swings with the twins - two upstairs and two downstairs!

LOL!!! It's too bad there's no way to predict! Maybe just register for everything, but only open one of each (and return whatever doesn't get used)??

Rio girl
12-31-2010, 07:18 PM
Thanks ladies. I did register for the all in one and a vibrator chair. Like you said, I can always return it.

Happy New Year!:wink2: