PDA

View Full Version : Can you combine discounts?

icunurse
12-30-2010, 06:27 PM
I am just starting the planning for a trip to WDW in Sept/Oct and need all the help that I can get :) I see a discount at the Swan for nurses - great. But you can't get a meal plan through that resort, right? So, if I plan our trip through the website for a different resort, and a discount comes up, do I have to choose between a decreased room price or a free dining plan? Or do they never overlap deals?

Any tips or help is greatly appreciated!!

egoldber
12-30-2010, 07:21 PM
do I have to choose between a decreased room price or a free dining plan?

Yes. You have to choose between "free" dining or a discounted room rate. You *may* be able to combine it with something like a AAA rate, but not with a WDW room discount.

HallsofVA
01-04-2011, 04:52 PM
I have a room booked for August under the free dining promo, and my TA sent me an email on Sunday night that there was a new promo out that she was able to have applied to my reservation to save me a little more money (like $25, but it's something!) I'm not sure how that worked, and whether she was able to combine promos or what, but it's a little less money I have to spend so I'm happy.

2Kates
01-06-2011, 10:55 AM
That's right - you can't get the Dining Plan at the Swan or Dolphin - our main reason for not staying here because otherwise they're great resorts!

You're also correct in that you must select the discount that works best for your family $wise - you can only use one discount code at a time.

Disney just came out with new specials this week that go thru much of 2011. You might check their website under Special Offers or call your TA.