PDA

View Full Version : OK..just pulled the trigger..

blondflava
12-30-2010, 09:23 PM
and ordered a BJCM :D (got it for 203, how could I pass such a deal??). Am I gonna love it? Will it be my last? It's to replace the Quest I had for the last ~2 months and which is driving me crazy (namely, the tippyness, fold and most of all - harness). It'll live in the trunk and my DD is a (peanut of) 20 month old. I hope I'll love it though! I kind of regret selling my Buggster a while back - it seemed like a great comfy car stroller so I hope it'll be as good!
My DH already thinks I'm crazy anyways...:ROTFLMAO:

purpelina
12-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Congrats! :bighand: You will love the fold and the canopy, and steering as well, and it's a great stroller overall.
What color did you get?

When dh starts with questions, just ask him to grab the handle and see what happens. He will love how this stroller folds. He'll be sold!
me thinks :wink2:

blondflava
12-30-2010, 09:39 PM
YAY!! I got the crimson/gray (it'll look great with my Charcoal Dot ST, dontcha think? :yay:)
Yes, as for DH, actions speak louder than words right :ROTFLMAO:

purpelina
12-30-2010, 10:07 PM
Great color choice! :thumbsup:

I had bj classic, and that was the one and only stroller my dh loved, and was kind of upset when I sold it, he couldn't care less about all other strollers we've been through... :grouphug:

poohbear
12-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Yes. See all of my posts about my BJCM vs. my Albert Thurston vs. my Triumph. I love my Ryder and my Triumph but my BJCM is my workhorse. Can't beat the canopy, fold, or the fact that you can hang a million things on it and it doesn't tip. The push is comparable to the Mac IMO, sometimes easier because of the single handlebar. Does get a bit frustrating in stores from time to time, but it's okay with me. I don't think you'll regret it.