PDA

View Full Version : Rolled my BJCM through sand...

sherry7
12-31-2010, 02:32 PM
I know this wasn't a good idea, but during vacation last week, we rolled the BJCM through sand that was about an inch deep. I don't think that the sand actually got as high as the axles, but I'm sure that some dust managed to get in.

Is there anything I should do to clean or lubricate the stroller? DH is worried that we might have damaged it, even though it seems to roll just as easily as ever.

TwinFoxes
12-31-2010, 05:47 PM
I took my BJCMD to the beach last year, and I've had no problems whatsoever. Don't fret. :)

Melbel
12-31-2010, 06:02 PM
I took my BJCMD to the beach last year, and I've had no problems whatsoever. Don't fret. :)

:yeahthat: My single has gone to the beach a few times and it is fine. We prefer to take our BJ Q series jogging stroller though.

sherry7
12-31-2010, 06:58 PM
Sounds good! I was afraid that maybe the sand would get in the bearings.

The BJCM is definitely NOT a beach stroller. :ROTFLMAO: Olivia is only about 18-19 lbs, and the hubby had to drag the stroller backwards.

salsah
01-01-2011, 12:10 AM
you should periodically clean and lubricate your strollers' wheels (even w/o the sand factor). the mini wheels are easy to remove so cleaning it will be easy. after it is dry, lubricate it with a silicone spray.