PDA

View Full Version : Should I sell my Frog?

laughlearn
01-01-2011, 02:00 PM
I recently purchased a Frog from craigslist and I only used it handful of times! It's not that it's a nice stroller ..it's BEAUTIFUL! My 12 month old loves that she can face me and she giggles all the time when she sits on it..which led me to purchase the stroller in the first place. Here's the dilemma :p I think I would perhaps keep the stroller if I had one child but I also have 2 1/2 yo as well. I have the buggy board that attaches to the Bugaboo and my son did enjoy it for 1 outing but now I have a feeling the board is too much for him. He loves to walk and was never a stroller baby which is another reason why I reasoned that the frog with a board was a good choice and if we have another peanut in the future we can also use the bassinet feature. Did I make a impulse buy? My husband thinks so :p should I have not purchased the frog? I'm so glad that I didn't buy a brand new one since they are quite pricey. So what ya'll think...sell it and save the money for something better or keep it for now? or should I sell one of my other strollers? Currently I own a BJCMD (keeper:)), Maclaren XLR and Maclaren Volo. Thanks for your input :) I appreciate all feedback :)

blondflava
01-01-2011, 02:06 PM
I vote Keep Frog and Sell XLR... Facing the baby is priceless! And it's a great stroller for neighborhood walks, since you also have the lightweight VOLO and BJCMD if need be for the two kids to be contained in the stroller, I'd def keep the Frog - come next spring it'll be great for walking the younger one and the older one can ride a scooter or a trike!

WatchingThemGrow
01-01-2011, 02:54 PM
:yeahthat:I would sell one of the other lightweight strollers. You need some diversity :) Later, when you're taking DC to Disney or somewhere, you may find it handy to have 2 lightweight over your shoulder strollers, even when your oldest is 5. The bug bassinet with a baby is great. The wheeled board takes a bit of getting used to, but we use ours enough to keep it. We especially like when the kid on the board and the RF toddler can laugh and giggle at one another while we stroll somewhere. We have a Cam plus 2 Triumphs. (Plus a couple doubles and a triple.)

roseyloxs
01-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Sell the XLR. The frog sounds like perfect addition to your other strollers.

laughlearn
01-01-2011, 03:29 PM
I kinda had a feeling that keeping the Frog and sell the XLR was going to be the response! So I'm going to post it to see how much I can get for it. Ya'll are right. I need diversity and will regret it in the summer when the weather is warmer if I sell the frog. Many thanks :)