PDA

View Full Version : Will LON legs work on PBK table?

chicagojo
01-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Now that my older kids are suddenly Lego-obsessed AND we have a 10 month old in the house picking up everything and putting it into his mouth, I'm looking for a way to convert my PBK train table into more of a regular-height table that will contain the legos while keeping them out of the baby's reach. Does anyone know if the medium/high leg sets sold for the Land of Nod Three Sizes Fit All table are compatible with the PBK table? I don't care if the color matches; I just want a way to contain the Lego madness without investing in a whole new table (not to mention, since the LON table doesn't have a lip around the edge, I envision Legos dropping off the edge left and right)...

Any other suggestions are also appreciated!

katydid1971
01-01-2011, 03:05 PM
I would go to the hardware store and take a current leg with you. They will be able to measure the bolt and help you find other legs that might work. The problem will be the type and size of bolt that LON uses vs what PBK uses. Since you will in an area with B&M stores you could take the leg to the LON store and compare in person. You might have luck at Ikea, just a thought.