PDA

View Full Version : best single stroller with toddler seat option

caidensmommy
01-02-2011, 04:14 AM
I am expecting my second in july. My first will be just 3 years old when the baby is born. Cost is not an issue so any suggestions would be great. So far I have considered:

Britax b ready
peg perego skate with jump seat
Baby jogger city select
Uppa baby vista with rumble seat
Phil and teds vibe

Also have looked at the unreleased mountain buggy plus one and Phil and teds verve.

Any that I have missed on my list?

momtoax3
01-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Valco Tri-mode w/toddler seat.

roseyloxs
01-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Queen bee with toddler seat
ABC with toddler seat
yet to be released bugaboo donkey

isn't there a BJ toddler seat too?

legaleagle
01-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Valco Quad with toddler seat
Peg Perego GTfor2 (or something like that) - more AT then then skate, I believe

MacMacMoo
01-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Baby Jogger made a Toddler seat that worked on the City Classic and City Elite, but they don't sell the toddler seat any more. We got ours off CL last year so it's still possible to come across one.

mrsjde
01-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Definitely NOT the Rumble Seat. We outgrew it before my DS was 2.5. In addition he really struggled with being in the back seat. Very hard to manage when you are at places like the zoo, etc.

Personally, I really like the Bee & Universal board combo.

Kennie
01-03-2011, 07:01 PM
What about a hitch hiker? Will your child ride in the seat for very long, or will they want to walk? I think it would be hard to be a child in the back seat JMO.

caidensmommy
01-03-2011, 08:40 PM
yeh...not sure how much he will sit in the stroller. But when he was a baby, we would go walking pretty much everyday. I haven't done this as much since I went back to work full-time so hard to say. I might just wait for the release of the 2011 models and hear the reviews before i make a final decision. The MB + One looks interesting.

arivecchi
01-03-2011, 11:33 PM
MB Swift and Valco HH. DS1 sits on the HH when he gets tired.