PDA

View Full Version : A little less than 12 hours away

snowbunnies300
01-02-2011, 09:45 PM
From school starting back up again!!:boogie::boogie: We've made it through winter break :yay::cheerleader1::yay::cheerleader1::yay:

I am so proud of my boys! It got rough for a couple days but got better. DS1 really needs to get back to school. Today there were a lot of tears when he's needs (read demands) were not met. DS2 will have to be back to wearing clothing all day long. Whenever he wasn't in my sight he was stripped down. I got so very tired of dressing him countless times a day. DS3 goes back on Tues. I am looking forward to a little mommy and me time alone with him tomorrow.

Well I'd better get their school stuff together tonight. I need to find all mittens, boots and misc. items so I am not rushed and short with them tomorrow. I will really have to control myself from kissing the bus driver when he pulls up!

MolieMuts
01-02-2011, 10:37 PM
I am right there with you! DS1 goes back to school Tuesday and I am ready to get back to a normal routine!

Gena
01-03-2011, 02:13 PM
I was so happy to see the yellow school bus come this morning. DS was too! He really thrives on the sctructure that school provides and loves doing his academic work.

elliput
01-06-2011, 11:50 PM
DD went back on Monday and excitedly ran out to the bus. I was so happy! Also, DH had vacation time from the 22nd to the 3rd, so I was doubly glad on Monday. Having both home really threw things out of whack around here. :dizzy: