PDA

View Full Version : I wish there was a cool site or maybe an app to choose strollers by doing this:

purpelina
01-02-2011, 10:44 PM
you could look at small pics of every stroler (similar to iPhone icons for example), and by clickin on the icon you could bring up all info: manufacturers details, reference prices on several websites (say, Amazon, etc), and few reviews form here and there.
There would be all (and I mean ALL at least the ones sold in the US) strollers, cheap and uber-expensive alike, and you could run a search by feature (similar like letsgostrolling has it), but you could also choose several different features (the way you search MLS when shopping for a house - sq. ft, # BR, etc)

And then you could look at all icons on the screen, you could delete them or add new ones, and put them in little rows or columns (like you organize stuff on your desktop)

Or does something similar exist already? Or we can create it? Maybe "stroller calculator software". There might be links there to ever changing reviews and prices, and you could search the app off-line, but if/once you are online you can go to these links and explore... There's an app for Macintosh to sell on eBay, and they connect with your account on eBay that way, for example.

Anyway, how does it sound to you guys?

(BTW I know nothing further about computers, applications, etc)

arivecchi
01-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Sounds awesome to me! You have no idea how much I browse for strollers on Amazon on my smartphone!

nmstrong
01-03-2011, 01:49 AM
yes i would totally buy that app!!