PDA

View Full Version : Just took the BJCM out for the maiden voyage...

golightly1118
01-03-2011, 04:56 PM
And safe to say I made the right choice (DH has finally accepted that we now have a small fleet of strollers, LoL. Much like I accepted his bizarre addiction to the Playstation years ago.). I love how easy it is to set up out of the back of my car, the huge canopy (between the canopy and a Bundle Me, DD was completely protected from the Chicagoland cold). Love the easy handling-it's so nice to be able to push a stroller one-handed without any problems. Love that the higher ride keeps the boot clean (the wheels from the Triumph dragged against it, forcing me to have to wash it all.the.time.) and that the wheels don't touch any part of the seat or canopy when it's folded (the inside of my Mac's canopy is gross-I really need to figure out how to detach the thing to give it a good scrub). Finally, DD seemed to be comfy in it-no small feat, seeing as how she's been trying to escape from the Mac for the better part of two months. Also love that if/when number 2 comes along, I can get rid of the Snap n Go and use a car seat adaptor with this guy-I know a Snap n Go is a temporary solution while baby is in an infant seat, but I hated the thing! So sorry Triumph, you had a good run, but I'm afraid you're now officially relegated to quick trips and travel use.

pampers37
01-03-2011, 05:04 PM
awesome! happy to hear!