PDA

View Full Version : Our "Magical Moments" at WDW

liz
01-04-2011, 12:00 PM
It's been a few months since our trip, but I wanted to post our "magical moments"- some of our highlights while staying and visiting WDW. I would love to hear of your experiences as well. Now that the holidays are over, I am feeling nostalgic about our trip.

*Pins, pirate gear (eye-patch, do-rag), miniature toy horses and balloons given to the kids while checking in at SSR

*Trading cards given to the boys on their bus and monorail rides by the conductor/bus driver

*While waiting at a bus stop at our resort, the bus driver comes off the bus to hand our boys WDW trading pins (buses)

*Taking a break at Epcot one night near the dancing/musical fountain, an employee from the ice cream shop came out and just gave us a HUGE ice cream sundae to share

*Extra ride on the Speedway because we were celebrating birthdays (didn't have to get off and it was super busy)

*Champagne with strawberries and cupcakes for celebrating our birthday/anniversary

*Surprise extra fastpasses at Soarin' and Peter Pan

I know that these weren't the most elaborate surprises, but they meant an awful lot to us. It was great to have someone go out of their way to make us smile.

icunurse
01-04-2011, 01:14 PM
It's those little extra touches that make Disney special. Glad you had fun!!