PDA

View Full Version : Which color Sammy blanket?

crl
01-07-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm thinking about getting a Sammy blanket for the stroller.

http://sammysack.com/sammysack/index.php?cPath=21_31&osCsid=11f38eeacda54525195a26d7fa40c7d4

My bundle me original is worse for wear, as in the zipper is kind of broken, so I think it may be time for a replacement. I like that the Sammy blanket doesn't take up any room in the seat since I have a smallish stroller and a big baby. I also like the lack of zippers and Velcro.

So, I have a black MB swift with lime green accents and an indigo Cybex Onyx, which is black with blue stripes. I also have skip hop bags in ocean stripes (black, navy, gray, brown, green and blue stripes) that I use on the strollers pretty regularly.

What do you think? Black on black or the Extra warm silver snow? I'm lean in towards black partly because I probably don't need "extra warm.". But that's an awful lot of black on the already mostly black strollers. . . . .

Catherine

roseyloxs
01-07-2011, 06:58 PM
I would be worried that the blacks wouldn't match. So I might lean towards the silver.

Have you thought about getting a cybex footmuff? Its very easy to install and remove because it has slits instead of holes for the harness so you never have to thread a harness through it. Diapers.com has them for $59. You can try it out and have the option to return it if you don't love it. You can get the indigo to match your oynx or get the even more neutral slate color if you think indigo and lime would clash. Or order both and send back the loser.

purpelina
01-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Black matches exactly. I have a chili swift and black looks fabulous! Email the owner she has black with leopard dots - I LOVE it!

crl
01-08-2011, 12:11 AM
Oh, good to know that the blacks match.

I think I'd rather try the blanket rather than another foot muff with the small Swift seat.

Thanks!
Catherine

crl
01-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Well, I decided on black as it is my default when I can't make up my mind. Thanks!

Catherine

purpelina
01-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Good! It ships out fast. let us know how you like it!