PDA

View Full Version : North Jersey BBB Meetup Interest "Survey"

lizzywednesday
01-07-2011, 04:27 PM
I know I list myself as in the "Central" part of NJ, but I was thinking about fun things to do with the young 'uns and, with both my sister & sister-in-law being in NORTH Jersey, it might be a fun thing to get a bunch of us together in that area for a casual spring/summer meetup at Van Saun Park/Bergen County Zoological Park in Paramus.

So ... as an unscientific "survey" (with no poll; there's no point until we actually decide to do something) ... who might be interested in a get-together?

Tentatively planning, it would most likely be a Saturday because, if I want to attend, Sundays are a no-go for me until after Memorial Day and I would really like to get together IRL with you folks.

More information about the Zoo and Van Saun Park is available here:

http://www.co.bergen.nj.us/bcparks/zoo.aspx

Yes, there is an admission fee and the train and carousel rides are an additional $1.50 each, but the admission is pretty reasonable. Just be warned, the last time I visited, the ticket windows had not been set up to take plastic, so, unless this has changed, you must bring cash. (They would really appreciate small bills.)

Does this idea strike anyone's fancy?

Kindra178
01-07-2011, 04:30 PM
NJ is my home state - I would have loved to join you.

plusbellelavie
01-07-2011, 04:52 PM
I am in Princeton but would enjoy participating if possible!

Thanks