PDA

View Full Version : abyone know when Maclaren will be back on Gilt?

dukie41181
01-08-2011, 09:03 AM
I'm starting to look for a double and recall great deals on gilt.com in the past. Anyone know when that's coming around again?

dukie41181
01-10-2011, 05:12 AM
Anyone?

crl
01-10-2011, 11:10 AM
I kind of remember people thought their Mac inventory was getting really low at the last sale. I think you can contact them and ask if they have any left and they will put one in your cart for you to buy?

Catherine

poohbear
01-10-2011, 11:22 AM
I kind of remember people thought their Mac inventory was getting really low at the last sale. I think you can contact them and ask if they have any left and they will put one in your cart for you to buy?

Catherine

:yeahthat: If they have any left, they will add it to your cart. THey did not have many left at the last sale though... And they only announce sales 4-6 days in advance, so there's really no way to know. In the past it was about every 6 weeks, but they have not had any new merchandise up since June, so the every 6 weeks sales was the same merchandise...

purpelina
01-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Yeah, my guess is there's nothing left. During last sale, the triumphs were sold out within an hour or so. I wanted to get a triumph for a friend, and was waitlisted. Never got an email that it's available since then. Also, I don't remember any doubles, but I might be wrong - 'cause I mainly looked at singles.
In any case, call them.
otherwise, look around on the web, and you might find a decent deal.