PDA

View Full Version : Lands End zip top tote question

belle.h
01-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Hi everyone, long time since I've posted....

I'm close to ordering one of these...I'm debating between the large and the medium. I'm thinking the medium is a better size, but I'm unsure about the pockets inside, I chatted with LE and they said there are two pockets that are 3x7, a 7x7 and a 14x7.

Anyone have one or both of these and have you used as a diaper bag? I have 3 kids, 5 and under, two in diapers. I like to have sippys for the older two, youngest is breastfed. I like to bring a spare outfit for the younger two and a tshirt for the oldest. I carry snacks, a few toys for baby, and my own wallet and phone, camera.

I'm going crazy researching this, lol!! please help....

vonfirmath
01-17-2011, 06:27 PM
I just got a medium... and I would not put stuff for 3 kids in it. I've got stuff for 1 3-year old in there and it is too big for that. But it fills it up decently enough I'd want larger for 3 kids.

TwinFoxes
01-17-2011, 09:47 PM
The large is beach bag sized. I can't imagine anyone schlepping that thing around as a diaper bag. I like it, but I bought it for beach/pool. I can't wait until summer to use it!

ETA: have you seen their sizing guide, with pictures? It helped me decide between large/x-large.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/popupAllSites.html?copyName=pop_product_tote_sizes 0416.html