PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered BJCM

gadget-dad
01-09-2011, 06:14 PM
I just ordered the BJCM from albeebaby.com.

I wanted to thank everyone on here for their thoughts and suggestions. I think that most people suggested that we get the Vista (I was trying to decide between the two), but my wife really liked the weight and easy fold of the bjcm along with the price difference. She wins.

We got the 2010 for $189 in a grey and black color that I hadn't seen anywhere else.

Neelloc
01-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Congrats! :yay:

I just purchased a BJCM myself. ;)

That black/grey combo is exclusive to Albee baby.

momtoax3
01-09-2011, 07:55 PM
You are a wise man bc you got what your wife wanted AND got a good stroller! While I love my Vista, I also have a BJCMD and totally get the love for lightweight and easy fold!

golightly1118
01-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Yay! I just got my BJCM last week and I'm in love-so is my daughter, she's much more cozy in it than she was in the Mac.

gadget-dad
01-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Thanks all. I hope the other bjcm nubes enjoy theirs as well. I don't think that I ever heard anything bad about bjcm on the forum (mainly because bj's customer service is good), and it sounds like everyone's LOs really like it. In the end it was a pretty easy decision, and I will surely be able to hold my head up high while strolling. :yay:

Now I just need my LO to get here, so I can take her out for a spin.

blondflava
01-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Good choice! :cheerleader1:
I got a BJCM last week, and took it only once to the mall, but it's so much more comfy than Mac (for me and DD). The black/gray color is really nice, you'll be happy with the stroller, I rarely see it used for sale on CL or ebay, people do hang on to them for a reason :wink2:.

poohbear
01-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Yep, everyone here knows I :heartbeat: my BJCM. And I love the black/grey color. I would recommend either putting a board in the back or purchasing a pe board from www.countrymoosekids.com for $12. It makes a big difference.
I also really like the the bumper bar. Or rather my DS does ;) (I like it because I attach sippies and snack traps to it)...

artvandalay
01-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Ooh.. I bet black and grey looks nice! Agree with poohbear about getting a back support. Enjoy your new stroller!