PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Virus That Doesn't End?

Indianamom2
01-09-2011, 07:07 PM
I have had absolutely zero appetite and felt nauseated all last week with no end in sight. Friday night, I vomited once, nothing since. I just plain don't want to eat of drink.

Ds (17 months) seems to have the same thing. He's not been eating like normal. He vomited once Saturday, but still not much of any appetite...lots of fussiness.

Dh, not feeling great the last two days. Dd seems fine.

Does this sound familiar? It's certainly not like any other stomach virus I've ever had. No fever for any of us the whole time.

Could it be something else?

wendibird22
01-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Sounds like the stomach bug we had here back in November. None of us had a fever. DD2 was the only one to vomit. The rest of us had combos of nausea and diarrhea. However, we were all better within 24-48 hrs although it did come back around and I ended up having it twice w/in a 5 day period.

lmh2402
01-09-2011, 09:31 PM
there is a NASTY stomach bug going around these parts

and i've been feeling super funky since friday. but i have only puked once too. i wish i would either get totally sick and then get over it, or that it would just go away. feeling limbo sick stinks.

i hope you feel better soon

Indianamom2
01-09-2011, 09:46 PM
there is a NASTY stomach bug going around these parts

and i've been feeling super funky since friday. but i have only puked once too. i wish i would either get totally sick and then get over it, or that it would just go away. feeling limbo sick stinks.

i hope you feel better soon

Yes, this is how I feel/felt. I was actually relieved to just puke Friday night because it did help. It's a really weird virus though...

Hope you feel better ASAP!:hug:

ray7694
01-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Yep. We have had it multiple times here. I had no appetite for a week. Make sure everyone drinks lots of fluids.