PDA

View Full Version : OMG, maybe my daughter knows too much about the human body!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
01-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Bumbee said she had a headache, her eyes and brain hurt, because she is getting her period. Says she has "PM", her ovals (ovaries?) hurt, make a squeaky sound and blood is stuck in her tummy. She says she is going to be bleeding in a few months, because she is getting bigger. :hysterical:

She is 3 1/2 years old.

DietCokeLover
01-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Lol!! Speechless!!

LMPC
01-09-2011, 11:16 PM
That's so cute! I'm sure she said it in a very serious way, too!

MamaMolly
01-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Well I say GOOD JOB, MAMA! SHe won't be 11 years old and on a spend the night at a friend's house and wonder what the heck just happened. You rock!!!!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
01-09-2011, 11:47 PM
She said it seriously, like she was in pain. Like a drama queen... She asked for a mat (heating pad). I should have guessed, she has had cramps for months. I guess having a no closed bathroom door policy with her has put everything out in the open.

JustMe
01-10-2011, 12:05 AM
LOL!!!

My dd's response when I say that I'm tired is to say "Do you have your period?". Ummn, no dd, its the time of the month when I'm just tired from keeping up with you and your brother.

zag95
01-10-2011, 12:21 AM
bumbee said she had a headache, her eyes and brain hurt, because she is getting her period. Says she has "pm", her ovals (ovaries?) hurt, make a squeaky sound and blood is stuck in her tummy. She says she is going to be bleeding in a few months, because she is getting bigger. :hysterical:

She is 3 1/2 years old.

omg- lmao!!!!:rotflmao:

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
01-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Her ovals hurt, but her squares and circles are fine!:ROTFLMAO:

katerinasmom
01-10-2011, 03:20 PM
I am ROTFL. It's just me and my two girls at home now - 3 and 6 1/2 and we have an open bathroom door policy as well. The little one regularly asks to look in the bowl after I pee so she can check to see if I have red peepee or yellow peepee.

momm
01-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Well I say GOOD JOB, MAMA! SHe won't be 11 years old and on a spend the night at a friend's house and wonder what the heck just happened. You rock!!!!

:yeahthat:

You totally ROCK! :bowdown:

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
01-11-2011, 12:34 AM
The owner/teacher at her preschool teacher was cracking up all day, DD told her she had PMS and her ovals were bugging her... She feels better now, wish my period was that easy. Funny, but when I have my period in the beginning my feet get hot and keep me awake at night, she kicked her feet out complaining they were hot tonight. We are synced up!