PDA

View Full Version : Good thing I don't live in Bellevue...

roseyloxs
01-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Two new listings today from one woman in Bellevue. A mutsy 4rider for $200 and a BJCMD for $100. If I lived closer to Bellevue I would be out $300 tonight. Luckily I do not because I don't really have a use for either of these.

Trying to convince my neighbor she needs the bjcmd, haha.

salsah
01-10-2011, 12:14 AM
if you don't mind, you should post about these great finds over on strollerista. if someone there wants one of these, you can go check them out. If they are in good condition, you can buy them and send them to whoever asked for them.

MamaBear
01-10-2011, 12:35 AM
A 4Rider for only $200? Sheesh. I've been counting on getting way more than that for my UR when it's time to sell...

momtoax3
01-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Anyone willing to buy and ship the BJCMD to me (MN) for my friend? I have it in black and this one would be perfect for her.

roseyloxs
01-10-2011, 06:01 PM
if you don't mind, you should post about these great finds over on strollerista. if someone there wants one of these, you can go check them out. If they are in good condition, you can buy them and send them to whoever asked for them.

Not only do I not live in Bellevue but I live more then an hour away and am leaving next week to accompany my husband for a month in OK for training. So I don't need any new items on my to do list.

Anyone willing to buy and ship the BJCMD to me (MN) for my friend? I have it in black and this one would be perfect for her.

I actually emailed her this morning because I decided for a $100 I can find a use for it. Especially if I sell my indie twin. I still haven't heard back so I figure its long gone by now.

keeley146
01-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Wow those are good deals! :) I dont need the double yet, but that is very tempting.

Mrs.Christie
01-10-2011, 07:52 PM
If anyone here ends up getting the bjcmd from her, please request that she remove the posting lol! A $100 bjcmd is not going to help me sell my new one for darn near full price and I need to sell it asap.

roseyloxs
01-10-2011, 09:06 PM
If anyone here ends up getting the bjcmd from her, please request that she remove the posting lol! A $100 bjcmd is not going to help me sell my new one for darn near full price and I need to sell it asap.

Still haven't heard from her. Thought about sending a second email with the request for her to take it down if she no longer has it.