PDA

View Full Version : honda floor mats

megv
01-11-2011, 02:34 PM
trying to decide on the weather tech liners vs mats.

kris, can you post an update on how you like yours? i tried to post to your thread and it was too old. thought I would ask now that we have some snow!

KrisM
01-11-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm liking them! I got the liners. They have a big edge, so nothing can spill over. The kids take their wet shoes off as they get in the van most times and walk to their seats, so it's nice that they're flat. They stay in position very well.

I don't know if I'll keep them in all year or just in the winter. They'd help with the mud in the spring/fall. But, I like the look of the carpet better than plastic.

megv
01-11-2011, 02:49 PM
thanks!

we have the chairs pushed together in 2nd row. what did you do with space on the side by door? that is where most of our traffic is as kids climb in/out of seats.

KrisM
01-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Our chairs are pushed together, too. Right now, it's just the carpet piece that can in the van. I keep meaning to measure it and pick up a regular mat and Velcro it down, but forget.

3blackcats
01-11-2011, 02:59 PM
I have the mats in my Honda and love them too. I can see the usefulness of the lip, but I like the look without it. My friend has the liners in her Sienna.

2Kates
01-11-2011, 03:26 PM
We've had the WT liners in our Odyssey for about four years and can't say enough good things about them! They're great with kids, pets, etc.