PDA

View Full Version : Should I return my Droid Incredible?

KrisM
01-12-2011, 10:07 AM
I got it at the end of Dec from Best Buy and they have a 30 day return with no restocking fee. Should I return it and get the iphone instead? DH would hate it completely, since he really doesn't want an Apple product here, so I'm sure there would be no help from him. I'm happy with the Incredible, but wonder if I should have waited.

scrooks
01-12-2011, 10:27 AM
I've heard the Incredible is a great phone. I was just discussing it with a coworker yesterday who was getting one for his wife. His big thing was that for the $$ he thought the incredible was a much better buy. There are a couple of people in my office that swear by Droids.

I'm sort of in the same boat. I've had a broken LG for about a year and our contract is up in March. Do I go for the iphone or spend less money on a droid?? I'm actually still not completely on board for spending the extra $$ monthly for a smartphone but I'm sure DH will talk me into it!

KrisM
01-12-2011, 10:28 AM
The Droid Incredible is free at Best Buy with a 2-year contract. So, yeah, the iphone will cost more for sure!

ohsara430
01-12-2011, 10:39 AM
The incredible is a great phone, I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you do decide to get the iphone instead I would wait until the iphone 5 is out, I think in September. It's a personal preference but the iphones are stupid expensive IMO and you can't replace the battery, etc. so I prefer my droid.

tny915
01-12-2011, 02:39 PM
I've had an Incredible since last April, and I'm still very happy with it. I was an iPhone holdout until I got a Droid phone. In the past, DH and I have always said we'd pay whatever to switch to iPhones when Verizon gets them, but now that we have Droids, we're happy with them and sticking with what we got.

TwoBees
01-14-2011, 01:49 PM
An interesting comparison of the two:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30686_3-20028491-266.html?tag=TOCcarouselMain.0

newmomto1
01-14-2011, 01:54 PM
I don't have an incredible...but I have an Evo which is very similar. DH has an iphone. I much prefer my Evo. I love how customizable android is.
JMO ;)

weech
01-14-2011, 01:56 PM
I prefer Droid over Apple any day.

Once you go Droid you never go back! :ROTFLMAO: