PDA

View Full Version : Nice flanel sheet rec?

Edensmum
01-12-2011, 01:26 PM
I have a twin top sheet that I love and use as a light blanket. It's wearing out. I have had it 15 years at least. I can't seem to find nice flanel of the same quality. I am looking for basically just the top sheet, twin or full, or even fabric and really nice, soft quality for a decent price? Too much to ask?

a2mom
01-12-2011, 03:07 PM
I love Eddie Bauer's flannels. They are 5+ oz and very nice, soft, heavy flannel. I used to work in their Home store (when they still had them in malls) and got hooked then. We have 2 sets now that we've had for 7+ years and they get very heavy use (5-6 months of the year) and are in good shape.

I think Lands End and LL Bean's quality is probably comparable, as is the Company Store. I think the Company Store has more fun patterns than all the others. I've only actually used Eddie Bauer sheets myself. I think they have a sale right now. http://www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/multi_product.jsp?setId=38706
You can get them in sheet sets or separate pieces; neither option is cheap but if you just need one sheet, then the separates are a better deal.

ThreeofUs
01-12-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm a fan of LLB and LE, but my Costco flannel sheets are just as nice - and one heck of a lot less expensive.