PDA

View Full Version : What to spend "R" Us Dollars on?

debbo
01-12-2011, 04:23 PM
I was really hoping to buy Wii remote with the "R" Dollars I have to use by the end of the week, but all the TRUs by me are out of them. Now, I don't know what to buy with the "R" Dollars and there seem to be no good sales. My kids have gotten enough for the holidays...may just have to stock up on something for the gift closet.

WatchingThemGrow
01-12-2011, 04:25 PM
I got a Lego organizer thing, and next up is an accessory for our Imaginext stuff.

dukie41181
01-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Too bad you can't buy something and return it later to exchange for the remote but I'm quite sure the R Us dollars reduce the total amount of the item. Toy closet is the best way to go unless your kids are little enough to need basics like wipes, diapers, etc. Any baby showers you could shop ahead for?

logan's mom
01-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Too bad you can't buy something and return it later to exchange for the remote but I'm quite sure the R Us dollars reduce the total amount of the item. Toy closet is the best way to go unless your kids are little enough to need basics like wipes, diapers, etc. Any baby showers you could shop ahead for?

You can't use them on diapers or formula. Should work on wipes. I was thinking about just buying batteries.

nebwhit
01-12-2011, 04:55 PM
I bought Organic Valley milk. I just couldn't bear the thought of more toys right now.

peanut520
01-12-2011, 05:00 PM
we stocked up on horizon organic milk that is on sale now. 18/$12.99 that is better than costco!

babybell
01-12-2011, 08:21 PM
BRU and TRU are having their clothes clearance event. I got some pretty good deals.

lorena
01-13-2011, 09:52 AM
I am defenetely going and gettign the horizin milk and mayyyybe check out the clothes.. I was reallty good this christmas and did not spend much.. so I can spend now.. but still I will be watchful

janine
01-13-2011, 11:09 AM
I used it on a few boring things I needed - can it only be used once or can we re-print?

ett
01-13-2011, 11:25 AM
I used it on a few boring things I needed - can it only be used once or can we re-print?

It's one time use.

mnosky1
01-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Thanks for posting - I almost forgot. I have dd's feb bday but tru isn't on my list for gifts-she's getting a strider I think and a couple small things I bought around Christmas. I think I might get barbie clothes (a set of 3 for about 11) or calico critter babies to go with some Christmas gifts - these will be valentine gifts. I don't see why there is one set that expires 1/14 and one set that starts 1/15. Even free stuff from tru is a pain!!!
Oh and I noticed there is a coupon for 10 off 20 dream dazzlers - this is the generic dress up stuff. Online most of it is already 1/2 off- I wonder if it is in store. Dd2 loves dress up plus this makes a decent gift item for this age... Might check it out and see.