PDA

View Full Version : Evenflo Maestro??

JdrKuhnert
01-13-2011, 04:14 AM
I can't seem to find this seat anywhere except Toys R Us. It's sold out everywhere. Is it going off of the market? Has production stopped because of the recall? Based on recommendations here, I thought it would be the perfect seat for our trip in February. I was hoping to wait for a deal on it, but will order it now if I have to. I'm not the biggest fan of Toys r Us, but will buy it there if I have to.

Is there another seat similar in price range and specs as the Maestro?

Thanks.

yankinweimar
01-13-2011, 08:45 AM
I found mine at Target, and I noticed last time I was in there that they still have it on the shelves. I've also heard that K Mart has it, but the one close to me didn't. I like mine a lot- it's a great seat for my Mum to use and we'll use it for travel also.

PAfirsttimemom
01-13-2011, 09:57 AM
My parents got one for their car at Sears, but not recently. I looked online and Sears.com is not offering it right now. Sears/Kmart are one and the same, so maybe they have decided not to carry it anymore.

ETA: Actually, I think I had told my parents about Sears, but they may have gotten it at Burlington Coat Factory. http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/search/s?q=evenflo+maestro

Joolsplus2
01-13-2011, 02:15 PM
You're shopping from overseas, right? So you can't take advantage of the great trade in event that's starting 1/28 (bring in an old piece of gear to get a coupon for 25% off a new piece of gear)...that would be one reason to like TRU (<cough> I'd be the other <cough>, but that's about the only two reasons *I* even shop there sometimes ;))

JdrKuhnert
01-13-2011, 02:21 PM
You're shopping from overseas, right? So you can't take advantage of the great trade in event that's starting 1/28 (bring in an old piece of gear to get a coupon for 25% off a new piece of gear)...that would be one reason to like TRU (<cough> I'd be the other <cough>, but that's about the only two reasons *I* even shop there sometimes ;))

Hmmm, a trade in event. That might get me to shop there. I could send my mother to her local store. Would a broken pac n play count as gear? Does it have to be a like kind exchange? Thanks for the tip.

Joolsplus2
01-13-2011, 02:26 PM
Yup, the broken-er, the better (it all gets sent to a landfill). Any crib, stroller, toddler bed, car seat, pack n play, or high chair can be traded for any of the qualifying brands in a different or the same gear category (Evenflo DOES qualify :))

edurnemk
01-13-2011, 02:26 PM
My mom got a Maestro for us to use on trips just a month ago. She got it at Target, but they didn't have it on the shelves. I had checked online and it said they did have it at her local Target, so she asked someone, they checked and they had them in the back.

BTW, We're very happy with the Maestro as a travel seat.

Momto1
01-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Yup, the broken-er, the better (it all gets sent to a landfill). Any crib, stroller, toddler bed, car seat, pack n play, or high chair can be traded for any of the qualifying brands in a different or the same gear category (Evenflo DOES qualify :))

So if I bring in my drop-side crib that is currently in pieces in my garage, I'd get a 25% coupon? That would be awesome, DH and I have been wondering what to do with that darn thing.

Joolsplus2
01-15-2011, 09:41 AM
So if I bring in my drop-side crib that is currently in pieces in my garage, I'd get a 25% coupon? That would be awesome, DH and I have been wondering what to do with that darn thing.
Yup:thumbsup: