PDA

View Full Version : ISO Athleta Code....

mjmamma
01-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Any percentage off codes? Thanks so much

citymama
01-13-2011, 03:14 PM
I want to know as well! I don't think they do this too often....

Does anyone have this Senorita dress? Just wondering how you like it and how it fits. I really want it!

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=709945

citymama
01-13-2011, 04:14 PM
Wait a minute, Athleta just opened a B&M store in San Francisco!! Forget mail order, I'm going to shop in store!

Hmm, I wonder if they do the 10% discount on Tuesdays if you use your Gap card. Anyone know?

mjmamma
01-13-2011, 04:27 PM
They should! I'm looking at bathing suits..I've gained a few and like to torture myself and try them on...

citymama
01-13-2011, 05:20 PM
They should! I'm looking at bathing suits..I've gained a few and like to torture myself and try them on...

I LOVE their bathing suits. They fit me really well, and true to size. I love being able to buy the tops and bottoms in different sizes and cuts. FYI, the boy short swim bottoms are very forgiving!

mjmamma
01-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks..I like the same thing about their ordering. I bought some last January and they worked out so well. I love their fun patterns.

anamika
01-13-2011, 06:02 PM
But is there a code? I want that skirt and skort so badly but I need a code - I cannot pay full price for anything anymore. I can thank this board for that! :hysterical:

mjmamma
01-13-2011, 06:15 PM
But is there a code? I want that skirt and skort so badly but I need a code - I cannot pay full price for anything anymore. I can thank this board for that! :hysterical:
We're so easily sidetracked! I'm guessing not, except for the fs. I'm debating if I want to wait until Tuesday for the standard 10% off w/card but that might be too frugal...

mjmamma
01-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Ahhh, so I remembered that I had $31 left on an ON gift card. So, I put $2 ON flip flops in my cart which allowed me to use the whole balance. That trick plus my $10 reward and free Silver shipping got me three Athleta suit pieces (& a pair of flip flops) for $12 on my card. Yeah!
I'd love to be able to go into one of their stores CM. I hear so many good things about their fabrics that I'd love to touch the items :)

citymama
01-13-2011, 09:25 PM
This is their first full store - and it opened today! I am so excited. I called CS to see if they do the 10% Tuesdays and Athleta and BR do not. So I am planning to go in to Athleta this weekend and try on my dress!!!