PDA

View Full Version : Carter's Coupon plus Free Shipping

nbarrett78
01-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Usually Carter's does not let you coupon stack, so I was surprised when I tried it and it did... sort of. Carter's has 30% off clearance, then I used the 20% of $50 or more online coupon "NEWBORN", plus I used online coupon "SNOWDAY" that only works today (JAN 13) for free shipping. Not a crazy awesome deal, but nothing to thumb my nose at! :) I believe that it works on non-clearance too, but not sure about that one. I think total I saved about $18 on ~$60 just using the coupons and not the amount saved on clearance.
I hope it helps someone!

cairo06
01-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Thank you so much! I wanted to order some of their fleece pj's yesterday and didn't get around to it. The free shipping will close the deal!

Minnifer
01-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks OP! Both codes worked for me too, and I got a cute fleece jacket for $3.35 - score!! Plus a couple of other things I had in my cart from a couple of days ago but hadn't yet pushed the button on.

veronica
01-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Thank you OP.

I got 4 sleepers for the twins, one pj set for DS, and three top/pant outfits for DD......all for $45 shipped!!!

KrystalS
01-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Do they have the same stuff at the outlet as on the website? There are several things I want for DS but not sure if the prices are better at the outlet. Won't be getting there for a few weeks but I'm wanting the spring items not the sale stuff.

ourbabygirl
01-14-2011, 12:18 AM
Thanks so much, OP!
I got about $90 worth of stuff for about $72... I love knowing that most Carter's stuff will work for DD, so I appreciate your sharing the codes so we can stock up! :D